+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gamermummy. The cramps yesterday concerned me a bit. They weren't super strong they just felt dull and I had a heavy feeling down there, I was doing a lot during the day, park with the 3 kids and a bit of housework, so I lay in bed for a few hours after husband got home and the cramps subsided a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a scan 2 days after thanks to brown and red spotting and they found a hematoma above the sac. Heartbeat was strong and im 6.4w I had a little bit of cramping yesterday but eased up today and spotting has become brown again so im pretty confident everything is ok hopefully it stops soon!!

With dd I had terrible cramping till about 8 weeks and brown spotting the whole pregnancy so this is also reassuring as she just turned 2

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It didn't end well for me. No heartbeat this morning. And no sch like I thought. Baby must've died yesterday as it had a heartbeat on Tuesday.

Now I'll wait to miscarry. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    It didn't end well for me. No heartbeat this morning. And no sch like I thought. Baby must've died yesterday as it had a heartbeat on Tuesday.

Oh! I'm so sorry to hear that! Massive hugs! I'm sorry for your loss..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. Prob shouldn't be in the sch thread anymore. As it looks like I didn't have one I don't think.

I don't know when this will happen. The ultrasound lady said to keep the tissue to get tested ? I'm seeing the ob on tue to discuss options. Having it pass on its own prob better than d&c?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @gamermummy. I miscarried at home yesterday afternoon - about 4 hours after having the scan that confirmed no heartbeat. Relived tbh that it happened quickly and wasn't too painful which I was surprised at. I really want to move on, but everytime I think about what happened it makes me feel like crying. This whole pregnancy didn't really feel quite right from the start, in a way I'm relieved it's over so I can start over. DH wants to try again soon. Not sure how that works though, after a loss at 8 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry to hear I also mc yesterday at 7 weeks. Had a dnc yesterday ( I dont think it was caused at all by the hematoma I believe it was just not meant to be from the start as ny hcg was low to begin with. Life is really cruel sometimes

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have similar thoughts Lilrue. Not right from the start. Sorry to hear of your loss. The only thing that makes me feel better is thinking it was prob a chromosome issue and better it happened now than later down the track. Still hard though.