+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Bfing was a big mood killer for me for the first 14 or so month pp and made me so dry! Poor dh thought it was him and couldn't understand it was just silly pp hormones!

How old is your ds?

Tbh my libido didn't return until I started taking vitex (for ttc purposes).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all the tips ladies I didn't think it would be like this, we both love each other but I miss the intimate times and feeling like nothing else matter in each other's worlds except us
    My DH is 26 and I'm 20, so still young, have been together nearly 3 years now.
    When we first got together we hardly ever left the bedroom now if feels like we're never in there haha I do love him and would be willing to do almost anything to get the 'spark' back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you're a bit 'dry' down there it could actually be caused by a hormone imbalance. The same thing happened to me after having DS, and my OBGYN prescribed a topical cream that is applied to the area and helped to restore the hormone balance. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called, but it helped

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Luanajo  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might get it checked because no matter what I do I am always 'fought' dry.. Haha

And sorry I misread DS is 11 months old
    Still in our bed every night, and still wakes for feeds in the night. He seems to be getting better and only waking once ATM which I love but he moves around a lot and kicks us and wakes us that way too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Still quite early I think especially as you are bfing and your ds is in your bed. Just take what opportunities you get and remember you don't need to dtd in bed.

Has af returned?

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we've dtd we normally resort to the lounge room and 'put it in the Callander' which is way less fun the spontaneous stuff as we all know, our bed isn't a 'sexual' thing anymore, purely sleep haha

Af hasn't been in nearly 2 years now and no signs of returning anytime soon.

I should mention I have enlarged lymphnodes too which can cause a lot of pain and discomfort in my stomach esp during adult activities, I'm not sure why though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Not sure about the lymphnodes. But its quite normal to be dry when your cycle hasn't returned yet. And from the other thread you are bfing heaps...it won't always be that way so hopefully things will gradually improve. Even if you don't feel like dtd, maybe find other ways to connect - ie. Backrubs, kissing as pp have said, spontaneous hugs etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, DS does bf a lot haha any chance he gets, even if I have a bath with him he will have both sides !
    He's a booby boy
    I get back rubs about 2 times a week (full body run once a week) from DH but he hates them because his disks in his lower back are fused together. But I'll definatly try the other things thank you ladies

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Luanajo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    What about feet? Or arms? Or just shoulder/neck rub? Actually I like my head rubbed too.

My ds is b.oob obsessed too. He is almost 18 months and down to about 4 times in 24hrs. Its hard to count though as sometimes he has a marathon session overnight. So its only "1 feed" but it can last hours! We cosleep so I usually sleep through it. During the day he is only morning, lunch (before nap) and bedtime now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When he does my whole body it includes everything, toes and face, arms legs, belly everything except boobs because he made that mistake and they squirted at him hahahaha

I have an amazing DH I just hope my libido comes back quickly

How do you go with biting when feeding ? My DS bites now that he's teething and OUCH!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Luanajo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (16-07-2015)