+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Needing to spice things up In The bedroom

I need some ideas on how to spice my sex life up.
    I'm still bf my DS, and I've found I'm not always into it, or doing the same old stuff bores me a lot more now.
    My DH is amazing and try's so hard to help me with everyday things and gets nothing in return if you know what I mean.

I should also add, I've been diagnosed with an actual fear of sperm.. Yes I know! Please don't laugh too hard, I go dizzy. I can't see, I swear and freak out every time it touches me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Firstly are you well rested or rested enough. It's hard to feel like sexy time when you are tired and cranky. Would new lingerie or bed linen make you feel better?

I'm always more in the mood if I feel good about myself. So since taking control of my health and fitness I'm more receptive to special cuddles and initiate more action as well.

But give it time!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dh and I went through a bit of a dry spell and one thing I noticed was v that b we weren't really kissing very much any more. So we started kissing like h0rny teenagers. Worked well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the late reply, I'm nt we'll rested at all, I get maybe 4 hours of sleep a night, I can't explain why as DS I'd down by 7:30 and only wakes once and then is in our bed. I just find it difficult to sleep.
    We do have new bed linen, but (and I don't mean to sound gross or yuk but I can't get (wet) down there even if I am in the mood. It makes my partner feel like I'm not into it do he's kind of stopped trying and tbh I'm wanting it, but it feels like a bit of a chore because I'm always so tired
    I want to rekindle our relationship, I feel like it's making us drift apart slowly, even though I know we love each other like no tomorrow. Thank you, I'm not good with dressing up, I go really shy.
    He dosnt even have any (sexy) photos or anything because I'm ashamed of my body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get some lubricant - there's no shame in using it!

Can you get out and go for a walk during the day with a pram? It'll be good for your mind, soul, and body. Fresh air does wonders!

How do you feel about adult movies? Maybe watching something together could be a new thing.

I definitely agree with kissing though - I find that I start to feel bored when we don't kiss as much, and that doesn't necessarily mean during sex - having a good pash at random times during the day is a great way to reconnect

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaximumStarlight For This Useful Post:

Luanajo  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm always out and about during the day, but never really just go for a walk for no reason, which might be good in the afternoons.
    We do have amazing strawberry lube, which tastes and smells amazing!
    I would love to start kissing more, I love my DH more then anything !
    But how can I bring up to him that I'm feeling this way without him feeling hurt? Is there a way I don't need to bring it up? Can it be a secret?! Hahaha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luanajo For This Useful Post:

MaximumStarlight  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanajo View Post
    I'm always out and about during the day, but never really just go for a walk for no reason, which might be good in the afternoons.
    We do have amazing strawberry lube, which tastes and smells amazing!
    I would love to start kissing more, I love my DH more then anything !
    But how can I bring up to him that I'm feeling this way without him feeling hurt? Is there a way I don't need to bring it up? Can it be a secret?! Hahaha
    Just pounce on him

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

MaximumStarlight  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Needing to spice things up In The bedroom

I would just go up to DH and give him a really good snog. My DH LOVES it when I initiate stuff and a kiss is something easy to initiate. We've had quiet times and DH has told me he stopped trying to initiate anything because he got sick of being shut down. We've been together 5 years and I've been pregnant/breast feeding for over 3 of those. Our spark comes and goes but if one of us makes an effort we both notice the difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I would just go up to DH and give him a really good snog. My DH LOVES it when I initiate stuff and a kiss is something easy to initiate. We've had quiet times and DH has told me he stopped trying to initiate anything because he got sick of being shut down. We've been together
    Yep, this! Be spontaneous, kiss a lot, hug him when he's walking past. Little things like that throughout the day can help build the intimacy, so when you get to bed it feels easier and more 'natural' (not forced because it's bed time).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd just go for it and if he asks what's going on, just be upfront and say you feel bad for how things are and want to try and improve things. He'll love that you've initiated it, honestly 😊