+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by inner hippy View Post
    I may have just sold one of my woven wraps (and wrap scraps) to fund some blackmilk. Now to decide which ones to get.... Decided on the wet look black leggings but can't decide between the silver Dragon scales, rainbow tartan or beetlejuice. I really love the red velvet cut out but the warning said colour may run and transfer on light clothing the struggle is real!
    I hear you! I have my eye on the rainbow tartan - so pretty! I may already have the beetlejuice and the silver scales.
    I've never had my burned velvet ones run or rub off - not that I'm trying to enable you or anything

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

inner hippy  (17-07-2015),Skyler  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Online shopping crisis! Need help!

I can't get on the black milk website to check out (and buy) these leggings! There is a black rectangle obscuring my view and it can't be moved. There is a little magnifying glass in the bottom left hand corner of the rectangle. Anyone know what's going on? has Dh blocked all my internet shopping? Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have nothing against people being comfortable in their own bodies, but leggings are not pants, even if you wear them as such.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    I have nothing against people being comfortable in their own bodies, but leggings are not pants, even if you wear them as such.
    What's the difference between wearing leggings and other skin tight pants? Like, literally nothing. There is no difference. (I'm talking about the thick leggings that aren't see-through).

I don't get why people care what others wear. I think as long as they feel good, who gives a crud?

I only wear leggings as pants when I put a g-string on underneath (normal underwear looks like a nappy with them). I think I look good. I don't care if it makes anyone uncomfortable or others don't like it. Everything is covered, anyway? So I don't get what the fuss is about them. They have two pant legs and are not see through...therefore they're pants.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

Bennos Mummy  (19-07-2015),MillieMollyMandy  (17-07-2015),Skyler  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    What's the difference between wearing leggings and other skin tight pants? Like, literally nothing. There is no difference. (I'm talking about the thick leggings that aren't see-through).

I don't get why people care what others wear. I think as long as they feel good, who gives a crud?

I only wear leggings as pants when I put a g-string on underneath (normal underwear looks like a nappy with them). I think I look good. I don't care if it makes anyone uncomfortable or others don't like it. Everything is covered, anyway? So I don't get what the fuss is about them. They have two pant legs and are not see through...therefore they're pants.
    Most of them are see through. I don't like skin tight pants either (but they are pants).
    Last edited by DT75; 17-07-2015 at 14:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I hear you! I have my eye on the rainbow tartan - so pretty! I may already have the beetlejuice and the silver scales.
    I've never had my burned velvet ones run or rub off - not that I'm trying to enable you or anything
    Nooooo! You were meant to make the decision easier not harder :P

Do you was the red velvet separately?

Do you have trouble 'matching' the silver scales?

DH said rainbow tartan were gross and I should get silver scales lol. Maybe I should listen to him, but then again why start listening to him now 😜

9. The Following User Says Thank You to inner hippy For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most of them are see through. I don't like skin tight pants either.
    I have never seen anyone wear see-through leggings as pants. Ever. If they're see through, they're under something long. So I can't say I've ever shared that experience before.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (17-07-2015),SAgirl  (17-07-2015),Skyler  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    I have never seen anyone wear see-through leggings as pants. Ever. If they're see through, they're under something long. So I can't say I've ever shared that experience before.
    Well then you are much much luckier than me, because there are plenty of people out there who do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How are they not pants? They are sold in the clothing section of stores not the underwear section. I think that alone proves they are clothing not undergarments

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RmumR For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RmumR View Post
    How are they not pants? They are sold in the clothing section of stores not the underwear section. I think that alone proves they are clothing not undergarments
    An apple is a fruit but that doesn't make it a banana.
    Leggings are bottoms, pants are bottoms- that doesn't make leggings pants.

I never said they weren't clothing.