+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been stalking this thread and yesterday was in KMart and picked up a pair of thick, grey leggings. I have zero intention of wearing them out of the house but dayum, they are comfy! Totally going to wear them to death with my uggs when I'm home during winter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine arrived on Tuesday! I wore them for the first time yesterday with a tshirt dress and a long cardie

I was in target on Wed and they had lots of nice long cardies and tops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillynix View Post
    They look fab, @Hasselhoff! I've wanted a pair of toasties for ages, because Tasmanian winters are cold, but when ever I've gone to get some, they've had none left in my size! So I've suffered through winter just by wearing my normal leggings with a pair of $8 Kmart knit leggings underneath

As for what tops to wear, plain colours are always good with bright/busy leggings, or something with a main focal print on the front. I prefer to go with baggy/looser fitting tops with leggings, because I'm not comfortable with an all over tight fitting look (there's a reason I don't own any catsuits!), but I don't subscribe to the 'must be long enough to cover your bum' theory, because I like my bum

They only unflattering way to wear leggings is if they're cheap, poor quality and see through. If I can't see the colour of your skin or your underwear through your leggings, then it's all good
    I disagree. If I can see the outline of your buttcrack, cameltoe, squished up rolls of fat or just far too much detail....then they are unflattering. It's the cling factor, not the see through that I find offputting. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but a well cut pair of pants/jeans that skims rather than clings and fit well looks nice on anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    If I can see the outline of your buttcrack, cameltoe, squished up rolls of fat or just far too much detail....then they are unflattering.
    Pretty sure I display none of these things when wearing leggings, but if there does so happen to be some squished up rolls of fat on display, I have no effs to give, I love the skin I'm in and I care not for the fat disgust of others

P.S - But I totally agree with you on the butt crack and camel toe thing, no one needs to see that

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillynix For This Useful Post:

Bennos Mummy  (24-07-2015),Crazyfiasco  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Well my fat rolls are super sexy. If you don't like them don't look.
    Wrll that Is my theory in life.
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 24-07-2015 at 11:30.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm all for body love...if you are comfy, that's great. It's not illegal to have squishy bits on display.

i just don't considering it "flattering" to dress that way. Ie flattering means making yourself look better than you do.

I'm not talking about anyone here personally, more some of the sights at local shopping centres.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Falkor For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If YOU feel good in what you wear, then what other people think doesn't matter. Life is too short to give that many facks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (24-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine arrived on Tuesday! I wore them for the first time yesterday with a tshirt dress and a long cardie

I was in target on Wed and they had lots of nice long cardies and tops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i received my first pair of BMs yesterday and sooooo dont pull them off Devastated!!!!! Listed them on ebay

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to hate leggings as pants. Now they are pretty much the only pants I wear.