+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heplusme View Post
    Thank you everybody, my head is such a mess at the moment its so nice to read all of the advice and support.

He is currently blasting me about taking him off the hospital paperwork. He needs to wake up to himself, after the way he has treated me what did he expect? Of course i wouldnt be just sitting in the corner nodding and copping it all!
    Just don't tell him anything and then you won't get blasted... Keep info to yourself and only involve him if you need too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    How are you feeling tonight?
    I been thinking of you today.
    Thats lovely, thank you!

I have been ok, we had a bit of a flap this morning, which turned into going out for breakfast to talk. It was good to nut a lot of things out. At the moment i have told him that he is not moving in, he can pack a bag and come if and when i need him. He says he wants to prove that he will be a good support and father and then maybe i will feel like i will want him there longer. I dont know. I still have the notion in my head we might end up back together, but im worried that it wont be like that and i will get hurt again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heplusme View Post
    Thats lovely, thank you!

I have been ok, we had a bit of a flap this morning, which turned into going out for breakfast to talk. It was good to nut a lot of things out. At the moment i have told him that he is not moving in, he can pack a bag and come if and when i need him. He says he wants to prove that he will be a good support and father and then maybe i will feel like i will want him there longer. I dont know. I still have the notion in my head we might end up back together, but im worried that it wont be like that and i will get hurt again!
    A good support to you? Are you ok with this? Have you contacted anybody from your own circle?

Is he living with the new woman?

You say you're worried do you mean, worried you won't end up getting back together?

Glad you're updating, have been worried about you OP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yadot For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by yadot View Post
    A good support to you? Are you ok with this? Have you contacted anybody from your own circle?

Is he living with the new woman?

You say you're worried do you mean, worried you won't end up getting back together?

Glad you're updating, have been worried about you OP.
    No he is not living with the woman, apparently they never had any plans to actually be together and were more 'emotionally attached' as support and friends? But it blew over and did become real feelings for my DF. She was actually engaged herself until this all came out. She is now leaving for work for a long length of time which makes me wonder if he is doing this because he is losing everything in a way... i dont know. Its hard to know what to trust! The whole thing is one big headeff really.

Im worried that he will come back into my life and continue to speak to her and i will get hurt again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't mean to tell you what to do... But I'm going to anyway. You need time alone. Don't think about getting back with him now. I know you want things to go back the way they were but that's impossible. He broke that. If you took him back now you would never trust him, he would never respect you, and the anger would slowly build and eat away at you.

Find your feet. Let him be a dad. He can come look after the baby while you have a nap. Him being a good father does not equal him being a good husband/partner.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-07-2015),delirium  (16-07-2015),harvs  (16-07-2015),Lincolns mummy  (17-07-2015),LoveLivesHere  (17-07-2015),misskittyfantastico  (16-07-2015),Preshy2008  (17-07-2015),ReecesMum  (16-07-2015),Skyler  (17-07-2015),SoThisIsLove  (16-07-2015),SuperGranny  (17-07-2015),TheGooch  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Hugs.

I am sorry that your life will never be same. If you do decide to allow him back in house and your heart it will never be the same.

He certainly is telling you that if you do let him back at this point it would be under the understanding that what he says goes. That can treat you like crap and that's okay. He has not accepted the fact that he and his bedfriend is in position because he choose to be in this position.

He certainly isn't ready to accept that this is his doing and that he broke the marriage. He has to do the hard work if there is any chance of him and you have any sort of positive relationship whether that be as a couple or in a Co parenting relationship.

The best thing you can do for your bub is to get some rest. Shut down all communication with him for a few days and just concentrate of you and bub. You can sort everything else out later. Your health needs to come first. I would even consider get a cheap sim card (usually only $2) and put in your phone for a few days. Only give your temporary number to those that need it.

So how is bub going?
    Do have everything you need for bub?
    Remember you don't need much for the first week or so.
    Really just somewhere to sleep even if that with you.
    Clothes
    Bedding
    If your not breastfeeding bottles etc...

Please remember to keep hydrated and remember eat so if you go into labour your body can cope easier. I know it hard when your under so much stress.
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 17-07-2015 at 11:44.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-07-2015),Skyler  (17-07-2015),SuperGranny  (17-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Hugs.

I am sorry that your life will never be same. If you do decide to allow him back in house and your heart it will never be the same.

He certainly is telling you that if you do let him back at this point it would be under the understanding that what he says goes. That can treat you like crap and that's okay. He has not accepted the fact that he and his bedfriend is in position because he choose to be in this position.

He certainly isn't ready to accept that this is his doing and that he broke the marriage. He has to do the hard work if there is any chance of him and you have any sort of positive relationship whether that be as a couple or in a Co parenting relationship.

The best thing you can do for your bub is to get some rest. Shut down all communication with him for a few days and just concentrate of you and bub. You can sort everything else out later. Your health needs to come first. I would even consider get a cheap some card (usually only $2) and put in your phone for a few days. Only give your temporary number to those that need it.

So how is bub going?
    Do have everything you need for bub?
    Remember you don't need much for the first week or so.
    Really just somewhere to sleep even if that with you.
    Clothes
    Bedding
    If your not breastfeeding bottles etc...

Please remember to keep hydrated and remember eat so if you go into labour your body can cope easier. I know it hard when your under so much stress.
    100% this! He is telling you what you want to hear.
    Take some time, along yourself to feel what ever you need to, know you are strong enough to do this alone.
    You deserve so much more than him.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-07-2015),Skyler  (17-07-2015)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    heplusme, please try to let all the emotions and heartache just disappear for a while. you need to only focus on your needs and your bubs needs. Everything else can be sorted after baby arrives, and you have had some time to think. he can start to show if he is going to be a good father by being a good father once baby is here. he can maybe become a good partner, if and when he actually apologises and admits he has done damage by his selfish behaviour. I wish you all the best with your baby, and you can do what ever you need to do by yourself if you choose to. hugs, marie.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (17-07-2015)