+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    Yay! We seem to have similar goals 😊

I'm doing quite well, hit my first hurdle this week end with hubby craving take away for every meal 😖
    Managed to get back on track this week though and have had a small loss.

Going to the meetings keeps me accountable. I find it harder to not face the music when you know someone will weight you every week 😉

How many points do you get per day?
    Yes my hubby brings home all kinds of irresistible naughties- sweet finger buns, blocks of chocolate....

Good for you having a small loss- better than a small gain!!

I get 30 points per day, how about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's a link to the simply filling technique for those who are interested

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/a...1&art_id=65271

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd love to be in a group doing it with someone. I stuck hard at my diet for a year and it has really gone bad in the last week as I've been super tired, stressed and a bit upset over different things that keep on happening. I've put on 2kg since the holidays. Yesterday I got right through til 4pm with being normal and then I got sooo hungry when cooking dinner. I don't know what's wrong with me - I was able to stick to my diet faithfully for a year and in the last few days I don't seem to have that self-control anymore.
    DH refuses to do it with me even though he could probably lose 5kg. It would only take him a week, but still.
    Today I've been fine so far - must make it through and get onto the straight and narrow again.

I looked online the other day and meetings were $15/week. That's too expensive for us - how often do the flash sales come up? I have about 10kg to lose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join too?

I restarted again yesterday. I'm using the online tracker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been thinking of resigning for a couple of months and I think I'm going to do it. I need to lose about 20kg all up, but if I lose 15, I'll be well within normal weight range and happy.

My sister gets married in March so would love to lose 15 by then. Ideally. I'd like to lose the last 5 by my 30th birthday in May.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you guys go eating all your points?

Some days I'm fine and others (like today), I have had dinner and still have 6 left to go. I get 26 per day plus the 49 pro-points and 6 exercise points so far this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerilee View Post
    How do you guys go eating all your points?

Some days I'm fine and others (like today), I have had dinner and still have 6 left to go. I get 26 per day plus the 49 pro-points and 6 exercise points so far this week.
    I always eat into my weeklies every day. I eat a lot.

I'd love to see your menu today and how many pp each food was. I think I might be a piggy and eating unrealistic portions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I'd love to be in a group doing it with someone. I stuck hard at my diet for a year and it has really gone bad in the last week as I've been super tired, stressed and a bit upset over different things that keep on happening. I've put on 2kg since the holidays. Yesterday I got right through til 4pm with being normal and then I got sooo hungry when cooking dinner. I don't know what's wrong with me - I was able to stick to my diet faithfully for a year and in the last few days I don't seem to have that self-control anymore.

I looked online the other day and meetings were $15/week. That's too expensive for us - how often do the flash sales come up? I have about 10kg to lose.
    Hi little Ted. I personally don't think you need to be a paying member to lose weight. Groups like this can be your support, and you can write down your points tally in a book instead of using an app, and there's A free online calculator to work out the points in new foods.

I have no self control at the moment either. I usually last two days if that and then just go crazy eating. I think it might be lack of sleep- my baby wakes about every 2-3 hours every single night, and I'm depressed if I'm perfectly honest- so I lack motivation for just the smallest things.

This thread made me think though, we should be writing down why we want to lose weight. If the reasons are good enough they will be motivating. It's not enough to do it for someone else... You have to do it for you. I'm going to think that through and write it down cos I guess it is pretty personal in some ways.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to made2bAmummy For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (31-07-2015),Little Ted  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

12. The Following User Says Thank You to made2bAmummy For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (31-07-2015)