20 reviewers needed for AL-SENSE™ - WIN a $350 gift Voucher for reviewing! | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thumbs up 20 reviewers needed for AL-SENSE™ - WIN a $350 gift Voucher for reviewing!

We need reviewers for AL-SENSE™ panty liner! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria. By participating in this review AL-SENSE™ are giving you the chance to win a $350 gift voucher to a Baby Shop! This is a great opportunity to try a fantastic product AND be in with a big chance to win a great prize (Winner will be selected from the reviews submitted)

We have decided to leave this review open as we understand this product has a very specific use! If you are pregnant (preferably in the 3rd Trimester) we would still love for you to apply to review this product. You will be able to use it around your due date or if you suspect you are leaking and then leave your review when you have actually tried the product.

Name:  2_Pack(120x120) reveiew image.jpg
Views: 1660
Size:  11.6 KB

What is this wetness I am feeling? Have my waters broken?NEW: After worldwide use in Europe, the USA and Asia, AL-SENSE™ panty liner, the only non-invasive test to distinguish amniotic fluid leakage from urinary incontinence, is now available in Australia. Understanding when the leakage is amniotic fluid or simply urine is important for pregnant women and their support teams, as well as the health of the babyIt’s no surprise, then, that pregnant women seek reassurance about whether or not they are leaking amniotic fluid. In fact,20% of pregnant women report to their hospital because of vaginal wetness – assuming their waters have broken. Of these, 50% are sent home because the wetness was urine.AL-SENSE™ panty liners are recommended if you experience wetness during pregnancy and want to test at home if your waters have broken. Simple and easy to use, an AL-SENSE™ panty liner can be worn for up to 12 hours, is safe for you and your baby, and has an accuracy of 95.8%. Results are quick and easy to interpret. Quite simply, within ten minutes after removing the AL-SENSE™ panty liner, if it changes colour to blue-green you may be leaking amniotic fluid and should contact your doctor or midwife without delay. If the panty liner did not change colour, the vaginal wetness was probably not caused by amniotic fluid. If you continue to experience vaginal wetness, use a new panty liner and repeat the test or contact your doctor. AL-SENSE™ panty liners are a pregnancy kit essential – saving time and money on unnecessary visits to the hospital while providing reassurance in the comfort of home.

RRP: $24.50 for a box of two AL-SENSE™ panty liners ($12.25 per panty liner)

www.alsense.com.au

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria
    • You must be in the later stages of pregnancy and planning a vaginal birth
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you (we are particularly interested in women who have had issues in previous pregnancies or are experiencing issues in their current pregnancy that would make AL-SENSE a welcome product.)
    • Let us know how many weeks pregnant you are and what number pregnancy this is for you
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "AL-SENSE REVIEW". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
    If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a reviewguide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by BH-community; 31-08-2015 at 09:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump...this is a great product

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 20 reviewers needed for AL-SENSE™ panty liner.... Pregnant Ladies check this ...

I'm 35 weeks this coming Monday ( due 24th August) so I'm not to sure if I'm too late to try it out. I'm planning a vaginal birth, and I have no medical reasons not to achieve this.
    This will be my second birth, and I was late with my first

Edit- address is correct
    Last edited by maternidade; 16-07-2015 at 12:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @maternidade, that is the perfect stage of pregnancy for this review! Any body else want to give this product a go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    How cool! If only I were pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 27 weeks pregnant with my first child and am planning a vaginal birth. I am nervous about my first delivery, and believe this is a product that would put my mind at ease. My address and details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm 33 weeks pregnant this week, and planning on a vaginal birth, and there is no reason why I shouldn't be able too.

I was overdue for my first and was constantly wondering (more like hoping!) if that 'leaking' feeling was my waters trickling out. This product would help set my mind at ease as labour approaches this time.

My address is correct. ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Any more testers for this one? It's really easy to use and will really set your mind at ease!

Thanks
    Reviews