+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Couldn't go a day without showering, my children are also bathed daily without fail. We all shower or bath before bed every single day even if we are home very very late.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerHeels For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (16-07-2015),TeamCarts  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    I didn't think this was gross, but apparently there are a few people who do, according to the interwebs, so...

I blow my nose every morning in the shower and let the water wash it away. The steam loosens up the boogies.
    I don't feel completely refreshed until I do it.
    I'm guilty of this too. As long as the boogies wash away, I don't see what's so bad about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    I'm guilty of this too. As long as the boogies wash away, I don't see what's so bad about it?
    Apparently because it's sticky it can get stuck in the pipes or whatever. I think some people take it a little too seriously. Plus, Draino exists, so there's that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    Apparently because it's sticky it can get stuck in the pipes or whatever. I think some people take it a little too seriously. Plus, Draino exists, so there's that.
    Lol this is the weirdest thing I've ever heard... Snot getting stuck in the pipes?? I doubt that is possible, the amount of water from the shower is about a thousand times more than what would come out of a persons nose.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-07-2015),Skyler  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Lol this is the weirdest thing I've ever heard... Snot getting stuck in the pipes?? I doubt that is possible, the amount of water from the shower is about a thousand times more than what would come out of a persons nose.
    Those were my thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twice a day, sometimes three. If I plan on going for a walk with the girls in the morning I wait until after that. I've never dry skin issues, except for my hands, but I'm a little obsessive about washing them. A PP mentioned that they get back into the same clothes but clean underwear, I can't do that either - always a fresh set of underwear and clothes!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChelleBH For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    I shower twice a day in summer and at least once a day in winter (twice depending on how much baby related substances I'm covered in!!). If I don't shower at night before going to bed in winter, I always wash my feet to make sure they're clean before getting between the sheets

I wash my hair every 3rd day as it's naturally curly and what would be considered "normal" in terms of condition/scalp etc so it doesn't need daily washing. I bath and wash DD's hair every second day and have done that since she was born as baby/infants skin are quite sensitive therefore not requiring a bath every day. Of course if she's had some kind of explosion from one of her orifices, she goes in for a bath!! I "top and tail" her on alternative days After her 1st birthday as she becomes more mobile and eats a wider range of food more often (thus getting dirtier by the end of the day) I'll start bathing her nightly.

I absolutely have to have a shower/bath (mainly showers) every single day or I feel dirty and unkempt. I don't know why it makes me feel that way, it just does plus I love how clean and fresh I feel afterwards as well

ETA- ALWAYS clean undies and clothes.
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 16-07-2015 at 13:06.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another every day person. I work in a factory - I shower every night after dinner (in a shuffle of dh & the kids too, one gets out, one gets in, lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I shower twice a day. Normally after breakfast then get dressed and get on with my day. Then right before bed. I love the feeling of sliding into bed all clean and smelling pretty. My morning shower is usually quite short as 5 people need to bathe, but by my night shower the kids are in bed and I stay in there until the hot water runs out lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

bella25  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's definitely not poor hygiene to shower once every second or third day - totally depends where you live/how dirty you get/ how oily your skin is/lifestyle. 2 of my besties shower three times a week (max) and they are perfectly beautiful, clean and healthy people. They think I'm gross for wearing the same outfit a few days in a row. Everyone's just got different needs and lifestyle influences I think.