+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy getting all bubbled up and fresh, and they lift my mood.
    I like the after feeling, but hate the actual process.
    All that standing around with my hands over my head just knackers me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shower every day, I feel gross if I don't. But I do admit there have been days where I haven't due to just not being able to whilst looking after a baby and toddler and then being too scared to turn on the taps to shower when baby goes to bed as he wakes easily with the noisy pipes in our walls!!

Also when we travelled in our camper through France in mid winter... EVERYWHERE was closed, all beach toilet blocks were locked plus it was freezing. I think dh and I went a week with no shower and it was horrendous! It wasn't by choice. Dh is a surfer so he had a surf so he was clean, and I ended up having a swim in the freezing ocean just to clean myself a bit. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shower every day, sometimes twice. DF is twice a day and the kids are a bath or shower every night.
    I wash and blow dry my hair every second day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I shower every 2nd day. My chronic dry skin cant handle it if i shower everyday & thats on the advice of my dermatologist.
    I do however wash my face each day & use deodorant in the morning & evening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I always shower in the morning before work to wake me up. Will sometimes also shower when i get home from work and then again at night time before bed. On the weekends, i only shower at night unless i am going out which i will then have a shower.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I shower sometimes three times a day. I'm a bit OCD about it. 😳 nothing else though the house can be festy haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I shower twice a daybut only wash my hair twice a week. I put on fresh underwear after each shower and have new pjs every single night but am happy to wear the same clothes 5 days in a row so long as they don't look dirty. With 2 little boys I don't see the point of new clothes each day but I have to have clean pjs/underwear after my night shower otherwise I think the bed might smell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shower every day without fail. I wash my hair every 2nd or third day. I exercise almost daily, and am BF so still sweaty hormonal, I will only BF DD after exercise when I've showered. Out of all 4 children we have, I have always made time to shower. It helps my mental health to be clean and fresh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The only day I miss a shower is a day I am hospitalised having major surgery as per last weekend. I love the hot water on my skin. It's unhygienic not to wash yourself daily and I can't think of many valid reasons not to in a first world country. Diseases like trachoma still exist in Australia only in locations where personal hygiene is poor and water supply not clean and plentiful. Must admit to only washing my hair a few times a week because it does not get oily.
    Last edited by Skyler; 15-07-2015 at 14:55.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I skip days here and there if I've just been at home but won't leave to go out the next day until I've had one. Often have days I don't get out of pjs. I wash my hair approx once a week because fuzzy curls just aren't cool. My car hasn't been washed in a year at least.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (15-07-2015)