+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shower & wash my hair everyday.
    Even if I'm sick, I'd have a shower & change out of pjs.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default who doesnt shower every day? what are your embarrassing confessions

Some days I shower 2-3 times some days I don't at all, if I'm cold I shower more or if it's hot I do. If I stink when I don't shower no ones told me about it 😏 however it's usually when we are home

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shower twice a day. I'm a bit confused about not doing it every day if you have access to fresh running water.

But I'm not all innocent either...my car gets filthy and I only clean it every three months. I may have found a mouldy banana in there once. *shame*

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acadaca For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (15-07-2015),~Marigold~  (15-07-2015)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha I look forward to my morning shower and can't recall ever not showering daily. And now that it's winter I'm also adding a nightly bubble bath to my routine. Showers are amazing and therapeutic for me, I thoroughly enjoy getting all bubbled up and fresh, and they lift my mood. I don't care about what science says about not technically needing to shower daily, I can't not do it. There are many things we as humans don't "need" *coughs* wine and chocolate, but it feels too good not to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I mostly shower everyday but there are some days I'm just at home then I wait until the next morning before I go out.

I can't leave the house with greasy hair though and I wash if every time I shower.

I try time it for when Dd is asleep otherwise she has to hop in with me and sometimes I can't be bothered with that because it's freezing and I have to dress us both quickly afterwards, there's no one else around to get her dressed while I'm still in the shower.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadaca View Post
    I shower twice a day. I'm a bit confused about not doing it every day if you have access to fresh running water.

But I'm not all innocent either...my car gets filthy and I only clean it every three months. I may have found a mouldy banana in there once. *shame*
    Omg my car.. I offered DS $20 to clean it on the weekend, lol. It's filthy atm. I call it my garbage bin on wheels. It's mainly just crap that I'm too lazy to take out. I stayed with a friend last week and only just removed my bag of dirty clothing from the boot yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I could blame that we are on rain water and need to conserve it as if it runs out then we pay a stupid amount of money for a tank of gross town water, but really sometimes after a day of not doing much I don't feel dirty and I'm all comfy and tired and can't be bothered getting cold and nekid for a shower before bed, so I don't.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

amyd  (15-07-2015),LaDiDah  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I like feeling washed too, but that 'unclean' feeling people are mentioning? That's your skin's natural oils which form part of your immune system and help to prevent infections. We've evolved to produce that for a reason. Showering everyday is incredibly excessive and wasteful since it's more about personal preference and social acceptability than real hygiene/health.

Knowing this, I still shower & wash with soap every day though :P

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renn For This Useful Post:

almai  (15-07-2015),FearlessLeader  (15-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Access to hot water no time to shower!! I'm down to a bath every second day. I can't shower now that bub is walking and into everything forget it!! Don't bath every night as alternate nights I'm folding laundry. Wash hair Saturday mornings only and that is my only long morning shower. Not sure what I'll do in summer when I'll need to wash daily!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shower twice a day and wash my hair every day.

We go camping a lot and even if there's no access to a shower I'll find a way, wether it's a swim in the ocean in winter and using sand to scrub my hair or squatting beside a freezing creek with a bucket.

In saying that my body is clean but my bed sheets are not. I only change them twice a month (if that) 🐷

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NoteToSelf For This Useful Post:

almai  (15-07-2015)