+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadaca View Post
    You could always train him by giving 'favours' when he showers for 3 weeks, then he will start showering every day in the hope of reward. Lol.
    Yep, he gets a BJ for sure (and then DTD) if he makes the effort to shower. Still doesn't seem to motivate him on the days where he comes home totally shagged from a hard day on the building site! He gets up at 5am so it's a long day, I feel bad if I hassle him about showering, prefer to keep the peace if I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Yep, he gets a BJ for sure (and then DTD) if he makes the effort to shower. Still doesn't seem to motivate him on the days where he comes home totally shagged from a hard day on the building site! He gets up at 5am so it's a long day, I feel bad if I hassle him about showering, prefer to keep the peace if I can.
    This is so bizarre to me..after being on a building site all day you shouldnt need to nag him, let alone bribe him with sex to shower! I mean its a shower not a marathon...how tired do you have to be to not be able to hop in the shower for a minute. Lol

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to heplusme For This Useful Post:

Chooky79  (19-07-2015),Nemmi1987  (18-07-2015),Ruby_Tuesday15  (19-07-2015),Skyler  (18-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heplusme View Post
    This is so bizarre to me..after being on a building site all day you shouldnt need to nag him, let alone bribe him with sex to shower! I mean its a shower not a marathon...how tired do you have to be to not be able to hop in the shower for a minute. Lol
    to be fair my dh is like a log why. he's tired. he's very prone to not brushing his teeth before bed when he's like that. I'll brush regardless but I have to hound him to do it before bed a lot of the time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (18-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairz View Post
    Might be a stupid question but when people say they don't wash their hair do you still wet it daily?
    I wash my hair with shampoo & conditioner every 2-3 days but it gets wet in the shower every day.
    I wash my hair every second day but I never wet it in between. I wear a shower cap or I would ruin my blow wave!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&Smooches View Post
    I shower every day sometimes twice. Dp doesn't. He went the easter weekend 4 days without showering. Yes he did stink. He does a physically demanding job too. Its horrid yet if i say anything he gets over sensitive.
    No way! Too bad if he get sensitive! He isn't worrying about you while he is stinky so tough luck if his feelings get hurt!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

Nemmi1987  (18-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    This exactly. My dh is also a tradey and literally the first thing he does when he gets home is have a shower. He doesn't like picking up our son unless he's showered as he feels too dirty. But if he's not working he's known to go the whole weekend without a shower.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Excuse me but I do not bribe my DP with sex! How ludicrous to suggest that! I don't say "hey big boy, have a shower and I'll give you a BJ", I'm just more inclined to give a BJ if he's had a shower and I'm in the mood. Simple as that.

He's just being lazy, that's all. Of course it's not hard to have a shower, but after 10 hours straight of hanging plaster I can forgive him for having a case of CBF. He's only human.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never would have guessed so many people shower twice a day!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

Full House  (18-07-2015),Little Miss Sunshine  (18-07-2015),snowqu33n  (18-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Hollywood;8241121]Yep, he gets a BJ for sure (and then DTD) if he makes the effort to shower.[QUOTE]

Just the way you worded it comes across that way.

I still dont get how you simply CBF showering after working in a physical job like that but each to their own. I just think of all that gross dust and dirt building up in your bed every night. *Shiver*

14. The Following User Says Thank You to heplusme For This Useful Post:

Chooky79  (19-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=heplusme;8241250][QUOTE=Hollywood;8241121]Yep, he gets a BJ for sure (and then DTD) if he makes the effort to shower.

Just the way you worded it comes across that way.

I still dont get how you simply CBF showering after working in a physical job like that but each to their own. I just think of all that gross dust and dirt building up in your bed every night. *Shiver*
    Well, you interpreted it wrongly.

I don't know how much more clearly I can say "He's lazy at times with that particular thing" to make you get it. If we've had a few days in a row of DTD twice a day he's more likely to just not bother with a shower one night as a one off. But if we haven't DTD for a couple of days I notice that he makes the effort regardless. We have a very good sex life so the shower thing isn't really an issue.

I do have to wash the sheets often though, I will say that. I'd rather do more washing than be a nagging witch.