+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Help! Freaking out!

I'm 6w3d pregnant today and something just possessed me to do a clearblue digi. It only says 2-3 weeks! I had a blood test last Monday that said hcg was as 1268. I had an mc 2 months ago and cannot deal with another. Someone please tell me this happens all the time... I'm verging on meltdown

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it helps, my sister took one of those pregnancy tests when she thought she could be pregnant, it said pregnant 1-2 week she went the DRs the same week and was 5 or 6 weeks and everything was normal 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkle18 For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDL View Post
    I'm 6w3d pregnant today and something just possessed me to do a clearblue digi. It only says 2-3 weeks! I had a blood test last Monday that said hcg was as 1268. I had an mc 2 months ago and cannot deal with another. Someone please tell me this happens all the time... I'm verging on meltdown
    It means 2-3 weeks since conception whereas you are saying you are 6 weeks from LMP. So essentially all is on track :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doesn't 2-3 weeks means 4-5 weeks though? I would've thought It would click over to 3+ (5+) once I hit 6 weeks. Wishing I didn't test now

Thanks
    Reviews
    If your in too much doubt go to the dr and have another blood test that will put your mind at rest! Have you had an ultrasound yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dating scan booked for Thursday... Can probably wait until then. I've done a bit of googling and it seems those tests can be a bit unreliable when it comes to the conception indicator... Hopefully they're right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    try to relax... it only goes up to 3+ weeks so what is the point if you know you are more than that?

Best of luck with your dating scan.

FWIW my digi never went passed 2-3, but my pregnancy is progressing fine and I'm 7 weeks now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the conception idictators are more hassle than there worth, good luck with your dating scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 8 weeks today and the first test I did was a Clear Blue and it came up saying I was 2-3 weeks. I had an ultrasound done about a week and a half later and it said I was 6 weeks and 6 days. I think I did about 4 or 5 pregnancy tests all different brands, lol. One came up quite lightly and of course I thought oh no, am I not pregnant. I think we let our heads run away lol. A couple of years ago , I had a blighted ovum, so I can sympathise. Miscarriages are not fun. But I hope all is well...step away from the pregnancy tests lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Saw this thread pop up and was going to comment but then saw your posts elsewhere, so sorry for your loss MrsDL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsDL  (01-08-2015)