+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Positive pregnancy test after miscarriage

I had a natural miscarriage at the end of May, I was 10 weeks along but measured 6 weeks.
    I let it happen naturally and bled for a few days 5 weeks ago, I have been waiting for my periods since, yesterday I took a pregnancy test and it was a big fat positive.
    I know it could go either way, theres lots of reasons why it would be a false positive and the other way around.
    Im not freaking out and Id be ok with either outcome but cant get to the doctor for a while and all my research online is very ambiguous so Im looking for opinions and stories from others ladies.
    Thank you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babybellblue For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This happened to me, my positive was a positive and I now have a 3year old to show for it! Congratulations 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd get some hcg bloods then repeat them a few days later to see if they go up or down. Fingers crossed this is your take home baby.

Similar Threads

1. When did you test positive?
    By RainbowMummy2002 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-01-2015, 09:51
  2. positive test
    By Sarahjane1853 in forum Childless - not by choice (still trying)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-11-2014, 20:56
  3. Is the Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator a pregnancy test?
    By misszoe in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-08-2014, 06:34