+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Late AF but BFN

Hi girls!
    I'm just wondering if anybody has experienced anything like this before?
    I'm 29. My husband and I have a 1 year old daughter. It took us 5 months to conceive her, after I came off the pill that I'd been on for 11 years.
    We've been TTC for 3 months for baby #2. I've had my AF for 3 months since ceasing breast feeding and they have been regular.
    My AF is now 7 days late. I've also got a very strong metallic taste in my mouth and mild cramping, like I did when I was pregnant with our daughter. I'm also more tired than usual. I keep getting a BFN on HPT, even though I'm testing first thing in the morning. I've made a doctors appointment for 2 days time so if I'm still in the same predicament, hopefully I can get a blood test that will give me a BFP.
    There are no other reasons as to why my AF hasn't shown. I'm not sick, stressed or on medication.
    Has anybody else experienced this and been pregnant after all? I'm hoping there's still hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Steph86 I just posted something slightly similar! Since this afternoon I've had the metallic taste in my mouth and feeling light cramping..plus feeling generally horrible all afternoon. I've never been pregnant before and I'm experiencing really long cycles at the moment so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Do you have any other symptoms worth noting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lavendar86
    @Lavender86
    Have you been TTC?
    How long are your cycles?
    I don't have any other symptoms really. But with my first pregnancy, I had extremely sore breasts on the 7th day after AF was due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Steph86 we haven't really been TTC yet...we've been BDing without protection but my cycles have been super long (48-50 days) and today is CD31. I usually wouldn't ovulate until CD38-41. We'd be excited if we conceived but didn't think we'd done anything to make it happen yet :/

Boobs aren't sore but the taste and the cramping is really strange for me.