+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by CompareTheMeerkat View Post
    I had to ring today, had a hang up on friday after an hour and only the engaged signal today, so I just called complaints. Had a 15 minute wait, got to have a little whinge then she sorted both my issues out with out transferring! I think I might call them from now on!
    I considered calling complaints, but wouldn't you know it- couldn't find the number anywhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDrakeRamoray View Post
    Sorry to sort of hijack but are the payments meant for each child in primary school? I have three in primary school but seems I've only been paid for two. One of them is in prep. I'll call centrelink tomorrow but saw this thread and thought I'd ask here first.
    Yes, should be for each individual child.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

DrDrakeRamoray  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    So I went in at 8:30 this morning after dropping the boys off at school and just leaving them there (I feel really bad about that, actually!). When I got there, there were no other patrons. I gave my details to the lady with the iPad, went and sat down. In the time I sat there waiting, 6 other people came and were called! I suppose it's a bit like triage, but instead of a matter of urgency, it's more of a case of who is easiest to help?
    And then, when I finally was called, I picked up DD and my nappy bag, and in the time it took to to walk over to the lady who called me, someone else who was waiting in the medicare area cut in front of me to talk to the lady who called me. I stood there waiting like a douche for 5 minutes for them to have their little conversation!

But- it has been sorted out. I will get the 2nd installment this week, and I have to wait until our tax has been submitted before they will release the first payment just to make extra sure I'm not over the threshold. (All because I was 2 days late in updating details- I mean, really?!)

Oh well. At least I don't have the stress of trying to call them today!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've learned if I can't do some online I go into the office. It's so much quicker. Waiting on the phone for 90 mins makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (14-07-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tried calling them today. Kept getting the engaged signal. I'll go in there tomorrow I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Slightly off topic but given our convo here yesterday I have to let @Little Ted know that I found out today 3 teachers at my boys' school announce yesterday that they're pregnant! Wheeee!

Of course, it just means that at the end of the year there is crt for a few weeks (because they're due around New Years) but hopefully it also translates into a job for at least a year- and also because none of these teachers are grads, *hopefully* the prin stops being stingey and advertises for just a classroom teacher position!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Slightly off topic but given our convo here yesterday I have to let @Little Ted know that I found out today 3 teachers at my boys' school announce yesterday that they're pregnant! Wheeee!

Of course, it just means that at the end of the year there is crt for a few weeks (because they're due around New Years) but hopefully it also translates into a job for at least a year- and also because none of these teachers are grads, *hopefully* the prin stops being stingey and advertises for just a classroom teacher position!

Did you congratulate them and thank them all at the same time?

It is only July I keep telling myself...so there's still time for some announcements

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (14-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Before i bother with calling or updating my details...Is this the one you dont get if you dont vax??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDrakeRamoray View Post
    Tried calling them today. Kept getting the engaged signal. I'll go in there tomorrow I think.
    I wonder about the prep thing - which state are you in?