Haven't read any replies.
3 possibilities come to mind:
1. Day naps - time to cut out the third nap and make the first day nap a little later (20-30mins to start)
2. Hunger - on solids yet for 3 meals with at least 1/3 protein for lunch and dinner?
3. Temperature - what is the temp of bubs room at bedtime and then 5:30am/6am? What bedding is bub in. 5amish is the coldest part of the morning.
Last edited by VicPark; 11-08-2015 at 05:30.
Unless there are medical issues (apart from your 9 week old) sleep throughout from the other kids are feasible with some tweaks to routine. If you want to brainstorm ideas I am happy to help but it might be best to start your own thread.
Op I don't think Bub will get in a bad habit. They are constantly changing and changing up their routines. Something that makes me feel better is "this too shall pass" and "it won't last forever".
Bub could be waking from many things which aren't directly connected with having enough sleep:
- being aided to sleep
- hunger (not enough protein etc)
- too much day sleep
- not enough day sleep
- timings of day sleep (pushing out first nap can help).
Nothing wrong with discussing how to tweak a routine to get a 7am sleep through. My boys sleep through until at least 7am and it's freakin awesome!
Sounds like you're having a rough day yourself - work, kids or hubby causing you grief? (For me it's a case of all 3!)
Bond Girl (11-08-2015)
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!