+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasi View Post
    I know deep down I should stop but I'm just paranoid... Being the first I'm sure u can understand... Just want everything to be ok. It seems like an eternity to wait until the 20th for my dating scan!
    Yeah I was worried with my first as well, especially as we had fertility issues and a miscarriage. Unfortunately there is a heck of a lot of waiting around during pregnancy! It's much better once you start feeling baby move, the first few months can feel like an eternity. Just try to trust your body and enjoy the excitement. Temping will only worry you and there's nothing you can do anyway.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    I'm 7 weeks on Monday. I temped once using my bbt thermo as I was worried I had a fever. I think if you symptom watch and try to micromanage every tiny thing, you're going to freak out constantly and tire yourself out. I was feeling really queasy all week then bam, nothing on Thursday and Friday. felt a hint of queasy today but not too much. I can't be bothered symptom spotting. there's absolutely nothing you can do right now anyway so we just need to relax, sit back and enjoy the ride

obviously if you had anything major like bleeding or heavy cramping i'd be off to see the doctor.
    That's so true, it's just hard not knowing what's normal and what's not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    Yeah I was worried with my first as well, especially as we had fertility issues and a miscarriage. Unfortunately there is a heck of a lot of waiting around during pregnancy! It's much better once you start feeling baby move, the first few months can feel like an eternity. Just try to trust your body and enjoy the excitement. Temping will only worry you and there's nothing you can do anyway.
    We have has fertility issues also so as much as this is SO exciting it's also nerve racking... Way too much waiting lol

Thank you 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    I know. deep down underneath I feel the same. but there's nothing we can do. what will be will be. I am a total control freak and I hate this, not knowing what's going on and having no control. it's very hard for me lol.

congrats on the pregnancy and I hope all goes well for you xx
    I'm a control freak too!!!

Thank you hun congrats to you too! Hope all goes well I'm sure it will be for the both of us xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anasi For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    How are you going Hun? Have you stopped charting yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    How are you going Hun? Have you stopped charting yet?
    I did stop...then I decided to see what was happening on Monday and Tuesday...temping yday was a mistake as it dropped from 36.47 to 36.32 so I freaked out