+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for mum friends in southern suburbs

Hi, I'm 35 years old first time mum with 13 weeks old boy. I'm Japanese and my husband is Australian. I've been in Australia for 8 years. I don't mind any age mums and also first time or not. I'm friendly and love to chat at cafes. I live in Armadale, but happy to come up to see you in any southern suburbs. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!
    Last edited by yama; 15-07-2015 at 11:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    assume you're in Perth wa?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. yes, I'm in Perth.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default armadale meet up

Hiya
    I just moved to byford with hubby and 3 mo baby boy. I don't know the area or anyone but would love bro explore and meet some families😁
    Joanne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Joanne,
    Thank you for your message, and sorry about late reply. I was almost giving up to find new people through this, as my post is getting old!
    I live in Armadale area, but happy to come up to Byford way. My boy is almost 6 months old now, so it's getting easier to go out. (He was shocking before, could not take him anywhere...) I have been to Byford for few times, but not sure where to have coffee... any suggestions?

Sorry, I cannot send you a private massage yet. It looks like we need to post five times to this thread...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default monday meet up

Hi yama.
    I'm meeting another mum and 14months old boy Monday@10a at the iga byford, abernathy rd, we've not met before, goIng to grab a coffee and go to pArk across the road if you would like to come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jjbw,
    Thank you for your message. That sounds good. I will be there : ) See you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    My name is Jing. I'm a first time mum with a 12mo boy. Due to most of the mommy friends have returned to work, I am looking for friends to hang out with and bubs to play with my baby boy. Not sure if you girls are still meeting up? If so, please let me know your activities. We live in Queens Park, just behind Carousel.
    Cheers,
    Jing xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jing,

Thank you for your message, and sorry for late reply. I don't know why I always get posted message to my email a week after...

I have kept in touch with two other mums. I have actually met them only once so far, as I was sick or went back to my county for a while, but we have tried to catch up every now and again.

I don't mind to go to Carousel to see you, though I am not familiar with the shopping centre... no idea which cafe is the best for putting prams etc..

Please let me know if you are still keen to catch up.
    I will let other mums know, too.
    I am mostly free except for Friday.

Thank you.

yama

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Yama,
    Thanks for your reply.
    We have been really busy last week. Yes we are very keen to catch up. Where about do you live? I'm happy to travel.
    Would you like to sms or whatsapp via the phone, which is probablly easier. My no. is 0410 722 556.
    Cheers
    Jing xx