+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    If you use a clothes line, hang things out in sections. Ie ours has 4 sides so when I hang stuff out, one side is for my things, one for DH, one for DS, and one for towels/sheets etc. Then when it's dry, bring it in one section at a time and put it straight away, job done 👍

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaximumStarlight For This Useful Post:

just her chameleon  (11-08-2015)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Laundry Hacks

I have a hamper that is lights and darks (http://www.kmart.com.au/product/home...-hamper/142835) and another one in the WIR for colours/jeans. That way I never have to sort, just grab and wash. I find it much less daunting if I don't have to think about everything that needs washing (and get it all out, sort it, shove some back). I can see what is getting full and just do that. I do DS's and DD's separately normally, so they get hung out separately and it's easier for putting it away. I use the delay start function all the time. I work 3 days a week, so days I work I put the stuff in the machine the night before, then in the morning I just have to turn it on and set to finish at 6pm. Or if I'm not working I set it to finish at 8am. I dry everything inside on 4 clothes horses under the ducted heating vents. Rarely use the dryer. I aim for a load a day and it would probably average out to that. I don't have set days for set items.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mezmerised For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (11-08-2015)