+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default how is your school holidays going?

after a 'difficult' day yesterday (where both DD and I had our crankypants on) we have had a pretty nice day today.

next week is very busy, but tomorrow is an easy day just going to the local park, the shops etc ...

what have you been doing?

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dd went to vacation care last week and on Monday of this week because they had a medieval fair so she wrote her armour.

We went to the beach for and afternoon walk and paddle and play on Tuesday. Wednesday we went to explore a rocky creek and for a drive up a mountain for lunch, bought some tea and a knitted chook. Went for a picnic and catch up with my sister and friend today. Maybe the museum/Gallery of modern art tomorrow.

We can rest when we are back at work and school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Dd went to vacation care last week and on Monday of this week because they had a medieval fair so she wrote her armour.

We went to the beach for and afternoon walk and paddle and play on Tuesday. Wednesday we went to explore a rocky creek and for a drive up a mountain for lunch, bought some tea and a knitted chook. Went for a picnic and catch up with my sister and friend today. Maybe the museum/Gallery of modern art tomorrow.

We can rest when we are back at work and school.
    Awwww, your lucky DD. i cant wait to do these things with my kiddos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loving it!

We went to visit inlaws for a couple of days.

Followed by a day at home baking, ball games, painting, building cubbies.

Had a day at the shops taking advtange of their free activities ;-)

Today we went to the beach and then had a picnic.

Tomorrow we are meeting kindy friends at a playcafe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely cr@p, I've had pneumonia for the whole holidays! Haven't been able to anything nice with DS, I haven't left the house for a week, beginning to get a bit depressed. Thank heavens for MIL who has done lots of things with him this week & DH is taking him ice skating on sat ( I was supposed to ) and the footy on Sunday. I feel so useless. Sorry for the rant!

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Lil M

the first few days were pretty crap for us - very close family friend passed away so has been pretty yuck

but we have managed to do some things that have been fun - and next week will be nice. (well, funeral Tuesday, but DD will go to a friends for a sleepover so she will still have fun)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have been working. Lucky for me ds is 13 and we live with mum . Every day he meets his friends somewhere , Galleria, movies, their house, our house, skating. He's been a busy boy. Oh he went to the city one day too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    Loving it!

We went to visit inlaws for a couple of days.

Followed by a day at home baking, ball games, painting, building cubbies.

Had a day at the shops taking advtange of their free activities ;-)

Today we went to the beach and then had a picnic.

Tomorrow we are meeting kindy friends at a playcafe.
    Sorry your signature is gone but do you have 3 kids and did all that?? Now I feel more guilty!! 2 school age and 1 baby (just turned 1). I've found these holidays pretty hard going to be honest. Kids did get away to the snow with their dad and I stayed home with bub. We've been to the local shopping centre for hot chocolates and sushi. Ms8 had a full day activity and mr5 got to spend the day with a friend, but he's seen none of his kindy friends and with ms8 doing her gymnastics middle of the day and baby needing to nap, we just had 3 days this week where he had nothing to do and was just bored at home with me rushing around after bub. We did plan to go into the city today but the weather has put me off, 45minute train drive with baby and 2 fighting kids just doesn't appeal!
    I have no family in the country and all my friends are working so we haven't really had many people to meet up with. All a bit depressing actually

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just spent 1.5 weeks away on the coast then snow. My girls are a little worn out from the holiday so today it seems to be a lazy day. All 4 of them are in my bed watching Tv still.
    Planning on getting out to the park, walking tracks and bowling to fill up next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holidays have been busy for myself and steady for kiddo. I have worked a lot of night shift and kiddo has been to a sleepover, bowling tomorrow, auskick camp for 2 days plus his usual taekwando training each week. Also went to an AFL game too with high tea before the game.