+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasi View Post
    The dress fits!!!!
    Sooooo relieved!!
    Yay! You will be fine 😉

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I used to throw out the sandwiches mum sent to school, lol. I am such a fuss pot (and a carb phobe). I think next week I might try make some vege nori wraps with julienned Veges and tahini or avo.
    There has to be some safe cold meat options. Need some protein other than canned tuna. I don't think I stressed this much with my first pregnancy, maybe I should just take a chill pill...
    canned chicken? dh loves them for work sambos as he hates tuna. there's also those rice/tuna snack packs (also in the tuna section), seems like a bit more of a complete meal than just tuna on its own?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (03-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Taking a break from fit pregnancy, lol. Right now just need to get well and feel normal and check bub is still growing and everything is ok.
    I did a semi-hard workout Friday, felt fine until that night when I was literally horizontal with nausea, I think I overdid it. Body is definitely telling me to rest atm even long walks are making me feel ordinary. Will be plenty of time to get back into fitness once I feel well again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (03-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fit pregnancy - for those trying to stay for and healthy throughout their pre...

So I'm failing at fit pregnancy. Sort of. I still kinda look fit, except that I've gained so much weight and don't even look remotely pregnant. It's all gone straight to my butt/thighs/hips. I've gained like 9-10kg. Oops! Anyway, I'm only getting in 2 exercise sessions a week, and my diet is terrible. I'm obsessed with pop tarts.
    I was 20 weeks yesterday and took this photo this morning. Bit bored of having no belly, no one knows I'm pregnant unless I've told them.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1439076105.078194.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I'm new to the forum and the thread - thought I would pop in for motivation and to stay on track!
    I've just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant with our first (complete surprise and unplanned!) - in the middle of the 'shred' phase for a body building comp I was due to compete in on the first weekend in October!

So my whole food and exercise world has been flipped upside down!!! I have gone from eating 6 prepared meals of meat and vege daily and 7 work outs per week... to this week not doing a thing physically and fallen off the food wagon!!!

DP is going to continue to compete - so he is training and strict dieting still - but I am finding I am so tired.... already and I have no interest in training!!!

Please tell me the motivation and want to move comes back... real soon!!

Cx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clb84 For This Useful Post:

Meagjd  (11-08-2015),sunnygirl79  (10-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @cazhaskids

I didn't have a belly like that pre kids let alone 20wks pg.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (10-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    Wow @cazhaskids

I didn't have a belly like that pre kids let alone 20wks pg.
    this.

abs!! at 20 weeks!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (10-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    this.

abs!! at 20 weeks!!
    I was thinking the same. You go girl you look fab! Even though I am sure you don't feel it. 😉

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (10-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clb84 View Post
    Hi ladies
    I'm new to the forum and the thread - thought I would pop in for motivation and to stay on track!
    I've just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant with our first (complete surprise and unplanned!) - in the middle of the 'shred' phase for a body building comp I was due to compete in on the first weekend in October!

So my whole food and exercise world has been flipped upside down!!! I have gone from eating 6 prepared meals of meat and vege daily and 7 work outs per week... to this week not doing a thing physically and fallen off the food wagon!!!

DP is going to continue to compete - so he is training and strict dieting still - but I am finding I am so tired.... already and I have no interest in training!!!

Please tell me the motivation and want to move comes back... real soon!!

Cx
    Welcome! Wow that is a huge shift in headspace from body building to baby building! I have done similar programs over the years but never got to that competition level (I couldn't handle all the chicken and eggs, lol!), so I have some idea of where you were at...
    To be honest though no one can tell you how you are going to feel these next few weeks or months. Everyone is so different but all the advice I can give is not to beat yourself up too much if you can't stomach the normal healthy foods and end up eating less than perfectly. If you suffer from MS, even mildly, you will probably be in survival mode and just make the healthiest choices you can stomach, what works one day probably won't the next, etc.
    and as for moving, you will definitely get energy back but will have to adjust your workouts especially if you were working out quite intensely before (assuming you were). You will get puffed quicker, may find excercise makes you nauseous and you may be just be too exhausted. But that is usually just first trimester (usually, not always!) and hopefully you will start to feel more energetic come week 12 give or take..
    I am finding walking, swimming and yoga are my friends (although in the midst of the worst MS nothing really worked!). HIIT, Tabata etc have been making me feel sick but I intend to start doing some modified versions of these workouts now my sickness is easing. It's all about listening to your body, and realising its doing a very important job right now!
    Congratulations and enjoy this exciting time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clb84 I was also preparing for Comp when I fell pregnant with surprise baby number 4