+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol CazHazKidz I love it! Where did you get it from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Etsy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

twolittlemunchkins  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    Wore my new singlet for the first time at the gym this morning. Hehe. 26 weeks tomorrow Attachment 73721Attachment 73722
    Omg I love this!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anasi For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (18-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Has anyone used a belly sport bra? A pregnant running mum on Instagram that I follow uses them and I had never heard of them. I am thinking of trying one this pregnancy as I suffered round ligament pain when I ran last pregnancy. I haven't had any yet but did feel a little bit when I ran yesterday - like the muscles in my lower/side abdomen were being slightly stretched while I ran.

Still not doing a great job with fit pregnancy. I have a few excellent days followed by a few shockers. Got to tip the balance to more good days.

Dare I ask is anyone doing their kegels/pelvic floor exercises? I got a free app not sure if that's the best way but I would forget otherwise... I did them last pregnancy but not as often as I should have.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (24-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Has anyone used a belly sport bra? A pregnant running mum on Instagram that I follow uses them and I had never heard of them. I am thinking of trying one this pregnancy as I suffered round ligament pain when I ran last pregnancy. I haven't had any yet but did feel a little bit when I ran yesterday - like the muscles in my lower/side abdomen were being slightly stretched while I ran.

Still not doing a great job with fit pregnancy. I have a few excellent days followed by a few shockers. Got to tip the balance to more good days.

Dare I ask is anyone doing their kegels/pelvic floor exercises? I got a free app not sure if that's the best way but I would forget otherwise... I did them last pregnancy but not as often as I should have.
    Never heard of a belly sports bra! Must look into that although I have to be careful of running as I have a tendency for tendinitis in my knee
    My main cardio has been aerobics and walking...but need to increase the walking.

I always forget to do those! What's the app??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasi View Post
    Never heard of a belly sports bra! Must look into that although I have to be careful of running as I have a tendency for tendinitis in my knee
    My main cardio has been aerobics and walking...but need to increase the walking.

I always forget to do those! What's the app??
    I got one called kegel timer (?). It was free so pretty simple am sure there are better ones out there. If anyone knows a good one let me know. I think with this one you can pay for extra features but I figure I'll start simple! 😊

I am going to start setting myself some weekly goals. I always do that non-pregnant so no idea why I have stopped now. Prob between nausea and tiredness. But I feel so much better after a good workout. Strength training has almost entirely stopped - so there is my goal for the next week! 2-3 strength training sessions. Plus my running swimming and yoga.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (26-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I got one called kegel timer (?). It was free so pretty simple am sure there are better ones out there. If anyone knows a good one let me know. I think with this one you can pay for extra features but I figure I'll start simple! 😊

I am going to start setting myself some weekly goals. I always do that non-pregnant so no idea why I have stopped now. Prob between nausea and tiredness. But I feel so much better after a good workout. Strength training has almost entirely stopped - so there is my goal for the next week! 2-3 strength training sessions. Plus my running swimming and yoga.
    I agree it's great to have goals! You have inspired me to set some of my own! Want to add in an extra day of wod type training and walk 2-3 times a week 👍

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anasi For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (27-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 35 weeks pregnant it's safe to say that any meaningful exercise just isn't happening anymore. Some days I can barely waddle around the house without being breathless, lol. Sucks as I was hoping to keep more active this pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    At 35 weeks pregnant it's safe to say that any meaningful exercise just isn't happening anymore. Some days I can barely waddle around the house without being breathless, lol. Sucks as I was hoping to keep more active this pregnancy.
    Oh you are almost there! I think at 35 weeks you are allowed to rest if that's what your body is telling you. No point fighting it! Plenty of time to regain your fitness in a couple months time. Best of luck with the coming weeks!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Heids89  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fit pregnancy - for those trying to stay for and healthy throughout their pre...

I'm a bit down in the dumps today. I've been really good at getting to the gym 3 times and week for a pump or Tabata class. Most times I'll get there early and walk on the treadmill for 15-20 mins before the class. I've also been walking laps of the playgroup instead of sitting and watching the kids play, or taking them and their scooters to the oval for a big walk now the weather is getting better. Ive felt it's taking a bit longer to recover after gym classes over the last couple of weeks too. My legs are sore for about a day longer than usual. But my diet has not been great. I've improved it over the last few weeks with more fruit and less crap but weighed myself this morning and I've put on 2kgs in 2 weeks! I still have around 19 weeks left of pregnancy and at this rate, by the time baby is born I'll have stacked on the weight and blown out like I did with ds1, I hated it and it was so hard to lose it all.

Really need to focus on improving my diet more!!