+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    Thanks I am a part time working mum (Mon-Wed) with 3 little ones (5.5, 4 and 2), so I am busy busy busy. I don't stop all day from the time I get up to the time I get them to bed, and after that I really can't be stuffed working out So at the moment I'm only getting in workouts on my 2 days off, at the gym, while the kids are in the creche for an hour.
    Somehow before I was pregnant, I managed to fit in a workout 1 to 2 times a day 6 days a week! God only knows how I did it but I did it. Now I just can't be f'd.
    No wonder you have no time!! Running around after 3 kids under 6 is a workout in itself. You're a superwoman!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (15-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gosh I'm slow on the x-trainer. Getting puffed rather easily so keeping to slow so my heart rate stays nice. Looking forward to my balance class.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    How are you going Anasi? I hope you are feeling better and nausea has gone.
    Finding it v hard to schedule in workouts this week but am off shortly for a quick lunchtime workout. Have been doing some of mich bridges park workouts since I can't get to a gym. Fitting things into my lunch hour (when I get one that is!) is pretty much the only time I have at present, better than nothing though...
    Doing a lot better now thank god! Had a great workout today and my eating is getting back into the things in normally would eat so feeling very happy. Nausea has mostly passed just glad to be feeling half human again ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasi View Post
    Doing a lot better now thank god! Had a great workout today and my eating is getting back into the things in normally would eat so feeling very happy. Nausea has mostly passed just glad to be feeling half human again ☺️
    Oh good! I was v proud of myself for making a broccoli tempeh spinach salad to take to uni today. Think I am getting back on the proper food wagon too. As a bonus I don't even feel like chocolate tonight (rare to feel that way, lol). I am still craving wine unfortunately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back to the gym tonight!! DP took me through a weight circuit and 20 minutes on the bike!
    Glad to be back 💪🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    Gosh I'm slow on the x-trainer. Getting puffed rather easily so keeping to slow so my heart rate stays nice. Looking forward to my balance class.
    You must be getting close to D-day now? How much longer to go?

I missed yoga last week due to uni and not sure if I can get to a class this week either. I notice when I haven't been for a while, I need it for both body and mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    You must be getting close to D-day now? How much longer to go?

I missed yoga last week due to uni and not sure if I can get to a class this week either. I notice when I haven't been for a while, I need it for both body and mind.
    38wks tomorrow but as I usually go over I'm not expecting bub till 41ish weeks.

Feeling really good

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    While I think of it, anyone have recommendations for maternity running tights? I have a couple old style lorna Jane ones that are quite hipster and I can still wear, but most of my firmer higher waist ones I won't be able to wear soon. I wouldn't mind purchasing maybe one good pair of maternity running tights... But don't want to spend a fortune as its likely last pregnancy fur me. Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    This loon was super careful at body pump today. Then I go and completely pull my right side getting out of the bloody car incorrectly. Urgh. What an idiot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wore my new singlet for the first time at the gym this morning. Hehe. 26 weeks tomorrow ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1442476851.251107.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1442476861.515785.jpg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (24-09-2015)