+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 1 of Puregon Injections

This is my first ivf cycle, started the Puregon Injections this morning, needles don't bother me at all but I was so nervous about doing it to myself but was easy and hardly felt it. So far so good 😊 anybody else just starting a cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sparkle, wow, I am impressed. My first day of Puregon injections was a disaster. I had a full blown meltdown (tears, screams... snot) at the prospect of having to insert a needle inside my own body. My hubby took over, thankfully. I recommend ice packs, because otherwise your tummy is going to be quite bruised at the end of it.

I am on CD 16 of my first IVF and have my egg transfer tomorrow. Let us know how you go !! Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi poppyseedlove, wow that's exciting, i hope it all goes well, will have my fingers crossed for you. Yes I had a some ice on my belly before hand to numb it a little bit and honestly didn't feel a thing iv been going on about it all day to DH about how brave I am haha!! Tomorrow might be a different story. Did you feel bloated or tired having the injections or anything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definitely felt swollen after a few days, but I am not sure if it was because of the Puregon or the Oralutran. I recommend eating lots and lots of fiber, because somehow the medication makes things .... less regulated .

Any updates from the doc? Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip, I knew my love for beans on toast would come in handy one day haha!! Havnt seen the dr since Friday will be having an ultrasound next Monday morning unless I hear otherwise if all is going good and as it should Egg collection will be 17th but will see. Have you had the transfer yet? Hope it went well and fingers crossed it sticks 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, good source of fibre! Yes, I had my transfer today and took the day off to stick my feet up into the air.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have everything crossed for you, hope the 2 weeks go fast 😁 have you got anything to keep you occupied?
    I'm on day 3 of injections and still on syranel, so far nothing to complain about. I think I feel slight tweeks but that might just be in my head haha. I weighed myself on day 1 so wish I hadn't 🙈 xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparkle18 For This Useful Post:

Poppyseedlove  (07-07-2015)