+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Cpap machine is what worked for DH who suffers from sleep apnea. Has he been assessed?
    He got a referral last year for a sleep clinic but hasn't done anything with it. He's the king of procrastination

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only if toddler comes into bed. We need a king size bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't "kicked" OH out of bed, but more often than not, we sleep separately. At the moment, he's been co-sleeping with DS1 in his room, so I can actually get some sleep now I'm in 3rd trimester and exhausted. The plan is he'll keep this up so we have one child each to tend to in the night once the new bub arrives. How this works in reality...we'll see.

I had sleep issues for years before kids, so quite like having my own sleep space. Sleeping in the same bed is overrated imo, unless you have a king size bed.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wish he would get out when I tell him too 😩😩
    I sleep a fair bit in the lounge with ds because of dps constant snoring 😔 dd3 stays in the bed with him though occasionally she will come out with me

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We have never kicked each other out but we have gone through patches where we have all gotten more/better sleep by sleeping in different places, this might of been different rooms but mostly in these circumstances we have had either 2 queen bads next to each other or a queen and a king. As my boys have gotten older we have moved back to sleeping in the same bed (not co sleeping with different children apart) but there have always been nights when one of us would keep the other awake with snooring (him mainly) or pregnancy related issues (me obviously lol). I suffer from insomnia a lot now so I do venture out onto the couch or I just get up as to not wake him with my tossing and turning. I don't understand why anyone would sacrifice good quality sleep for a principle...sleeping in different places has never affected our relationship.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (07-07-2015),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've slept separately a lot since the kids. I kicked him out when pregnant with DD as it wasn't an easy pregnancy, and I developed a very sensitive sense of smell and couldn't cope with his (natural and clean) body odour.

I also had to co-sleep with DD for about 8 months when she was 9 months old as she wouldn't go to sleep unless I was there and sitting by her cot and trying to creep out when she was asleep didn't work. Was easier to do that than be up and down all night. Got her sleeping through quicker than that, but we moved house and she regressed so I was back to being in the spare room with her!

I also have periods of insomnia so I leave then for however long it takes for me to sleep properly again. Sometimes it's a fortnight, sometimes it's 3 months.

DH hates that I leave, but I can't stand lying there listening to him snore when I can't sleep. And my tossing and turning wakes him up as well. Much better to go and we both get more sleep that way. I have also left a couple of times when I've been that mad with him I don't want to be near him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ok dh and I don't really get annoyed with each other or fight really. is this normal? starting to feel like an anomaly

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    We bicker often @lolly007 but rarely have a big fight. Dh often annoys me. Haha. Its normal to me as my parents are the same. We are different people so won't always agree.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (07-07-2015)