+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jeanswest, queenbee, target and kmart

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sorry - couldn't seem to buy it online. If you can get into a store they had quite a good range that wasn't too frumpy-middle-aged-mum-esque.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My faves have been: Jeans west for jeans, target for ponte pants and jeggings, cotton on for singlets and cardis, metallic us for warm stretchy skirt and tops, zulily (online) for cardigans, bump baby and beyond online for tops/pants

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do jeanswest's maternity jeans fit? Are they true to size?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeanswest are great, size wise just take your regular size. I'm a size 10 and prefer the super skinny leg ones.

I also got some nice jeans in target the other day $49. Last pregnancy I got some nice maxi dresses from target too in summer.

Susan's also does maternity now but I haven't checked it out yet. I've heard it's nice though.

H&m is great but I find their sizes to be all over the place so it's best if you can go in store to try things on. They're baby clothes are great too so always good to keep your eye out and start grabbing things as they pop up on special

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Maternity Wear - Online and In Store

I didn't like the Jeanswest Mat jeans, I have worn them once but I live in my Just Jeans Mat Jeans, they have a lower waistline and work much better with boots as the leg is skinnier.

Online - Asos is good as is bump baby and beyond.

I have found cotton on good & myer too, their basic tops are quite long so if you go up a few sizes they fit really well.
    Last edited by Alicia111; 04-07-2015 at 23:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ASOS and Next Direct online have some good value maternity clothes. I also got a few items from Angel Maternity online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've found asos really good too, and jeanswest is great, I've got some great ponte pants, jeggings and singlets from them. All jeanswest stores sell mat jeans, but only some stores sell the rest of their maternity range - so if your local store doesn't have much/anything, ask which stores do sell it.

Seraphine is another website that I've got some nice stuff from, but it is on the more expensive side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another Kmart shopper here, and just other normal stores with stretchy materials.

Thanks
    Reviews
    K Mart for basics, Jeanswest for maternity jeans. I bought quite a lot of items from Metallicus, more expensive but they lasted the whole pregnancy and were super comfy. Also they spring back in to shape so can be worn when not pregnant

Next Direct online from UK is also good for maternity items. Reasonably priced and free delivery within 5 days when you spend more than $30.