+ Reply to Thread

Default Newbie - here TTC :)

Hello all,
    How are you? Newbie here – first pregnancy forum that I’ve joined J

I’m not currently pregnant – we are TTC and have been for about 5 months. DH is currently 32 and I’ll be 30 soon – we have been married for 6 years and this is the first year that we’ve been seriously trying. We’ve done our travel, house and got our qualifications so are now ready for baby.
    We are both super excited – although after having been on the pill for so long and not taking any notice of ovulation ect, all the date dates and timing info has been a bit of shock to be honest!

I’m hoping to meet some people in the same boat and get advice ect

Welcome @itsme85! I'm in a similar situation - this will be our first month trying. I should be ovulating soon so we'll see how we go. I've been off the pill since the start of the year and have been learning how my cycles work. It's overwhelming at first!

Are you monitoring your cycle? I find ovia is a great app to help you learn how it all works. I don't take my temperature yet - I'm just monitoring symptoms - cm (cervical mucus), using ovulation tests to know if I'm actuating ovulating and recognising things like mood, sore boobs etc. I've learnt so much!

I'm no expert through - especially since this is our first month trying were really just seeing what happens

Best of luck and shout out if you have questions!