+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default af 13 days late negative hpt test?

Sorry I'm new to this and just looking for a bit of advice...

Okay so around 7 days after my last period I started spotting which lasted around 3 days only lightly and could only really see this when I wiped (sorry tmi 😁) never had this before so thought it was a little strange! Af was due 19/6 still nothing :/ took a hpt today around 5pm which came back negative. I generally have a regular 28 day cycle give or take a day. For the past week and a half I have had sore breasts and super hungry all the time which I know could just be due to my period coming. I have a weak bladder anyway so not noticed any changes there but I'll feel bloated for a couple of days and can't go to the loo and then the next minute I like REALLY need to go (sorry again)

Just really confused 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Raych & welcome Would this be your first pregnancy? Are you trying to conceive?

I had a similar thing happen last month, went to GP for blood test which was negative & my period came days later. GP said even if you are regular (I am 28 days too) its not uncommon to have the occasional early/late period.

Head to your GP for a blood test would be my advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would go and see your GP especially if this is not usual for you. 13 days is a long time to be late, you should have had a BFP if you're pregnant by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BerryDelicious no I'm not trying but if it happens it happens. It's just really confusing me because it's never happened before. I do get sore boobs before I'm due on but only like a couple of days before not a week and a a half :/ think I'm probably just thinking too much into it because I'm late. Been getting really bad sinus headaches for the past 2-3 weeks too and feel like I'm coming down with a cold so maybe it's just cause I'm feeling run down that I'm late. If my period doesn't come on over the weekend I'll book an app with my Gp thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @raych91, I had the same thing happen to me last month. My cycles are always 28-32 but af didn't come until CD46. So going off a 28 day cycle I was 18 days late. I did a hpt when I was 6days late that came up neg. I had a little spotting, not bight red, very light brown (sorry tmi) a few symptoms (we are ttc) but af eventually came. Sometimes your body just has a longer or shorter cycle, just to keep you on your toes :-) like the other girls said go to your gp if you still don't get them :-)