+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Lightbulb 20 Reviewers needed for BabyU Bamboo Wipes!

We need 20 reviewers for BabyU Bamboo Wipes! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

*OFFER NOW CLOSED*

Name:  Bamboo Baby wipes review image.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  5.1 KB

Baby U® Bamboo Wipes

100% Biodegradable, 100% Natural Bamboo

Our NEW Baby U® Bamboo Wipes are not just gentle on skin, but are kind to the environment too! These wipes are made from 100% natural bamboo and are 100% biodegradable. The gentle formulation is paraben and alcohol free, so it contains no nasties and is enriched with essential oils, giving the wipes a light and refreshing fragrance. These Bamboo Wipes also contain soothing lavender and honeysuckle extracts which have natural antiseptic properties to soothe delicate skin.

Average Wipe Size: 16 x 18cm
    Available in an 80pk and 240pk – reviewers will receive 1 x 80pk each
    Available at selected Baby stores and pharmacies

You can see the product here: http://www.nicepak.com.au/products/n...boo-wipes-80pk

To be eligible to review this product you need to:

- Use baby wipes regularly- Have children under 2 years of age

- You have to be able to use this product for 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Monday 3rd August 2015.

- You are a member of our reviewer panel (can join up here – info here)

- Your reviewer panel details are up to date with your current address

To apply:· write in this thread and tell us why we should select you· please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered

To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.

We'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on Monday 13th July 2015

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
    Last edited by BH-community; 16-07-2015 at 09:57.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I would love to review these! I like the idea that they are biodegradable. My ds is 17 months and still in nappies so we use a lot of wipes. I have been changing brands a lot recently so it would be great to try a new one.

Address is correct and I can write a review within the timeframe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My youngest is 10 months and we use cloth nappies because he reacts to disposables and some wipes. I'd love to try a more environmentally friendly wipe and see if it works for us.

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Would love to try, have a 17 month old daughter so I am changing multiple nappies a day. Can use them until they run out .

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to try these. My DD is 4 months old so going through plenty of nappies and wipes everyday.

Address is correct

kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review these wipes, I have a 13 month old in nappies.
    I like that these a biodegradable and better for the environment and I am interested to see how soft the bamboo would be against my little ones skin.

I am a member of the review panel and my address is correct.

I am able to meet the requirements and post a review within the required timeframe.

Thank you for the opportunity to apply for this review 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I would love to review these with my 9 month old. I love the fact that they are biodegradable. We try to do our bit for the environment by using mcns but we still use disposable wipes.

My address and details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yes please! I'm currently just starting to use MCN part time for my 3 month old and love the idea of eco-friendly wipes. I'm also a fan of bamboo on sensitive bottoms

Address and details are correct

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (02-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to try these
    i have 3 in nappies... a son who is 2 and twin boys who are 4.5 months old... one twinnie has very sensitive skin so hopefully it will help his rashy type skin

Address is correct 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would like to try these for my 19 month old and could also use them on my 4 year old that is still in night time nappies.
    I meet the criteria and would be able to write a review.

Address is correct.