+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tissuebox View Post
    They have signed up for another season! I love this and am so lame I have read Ambers and Farrahs book and just started Macis

Does anyone watch teen mom 2 with jenelle, kailyn etc?
    Love teen mom 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Farrah is so rude and awful, I feel embarrassed just watching the way she interacts and treats people. I feel really sad that Sophia has her as a mother, I hope she isn't as awful to her as she is to the rest of the world. Even the way she speaks to Heather the producer, it's vile.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone see the pic she posted when Sophia lost her first tooth? She gave her $600!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Farrah is gross she doesn't discipline at all. It's like if you actually told your daughter NO that's not what we do to people maybe your boyfriend wouldn't of been like WTF? Or if you didn't have him over for a whole weekend? Ummmm she has no idea. I feel so sorry for her she's so bratty and it's not her fault

Ambers boyfriend sounds like a sneak and she hated it when her family wanted to catch him out and look after her. Even doctor Drew said if your a drug addict why aren't u both going to meetings then and why drink. I hate him. She needs major therapy! And as much as I hate Gary pay your child support :/ your earning enough!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just had to have a little laugh... DH swears he doesn't like Teen Mom, but somehow always ends up watching it with me and commenting on what the girls are up to! So tonight he says "put whatever you want on, I'm soooo tired and going to bed". So I put Teen Mom reunion show on....guess who stayed up and watched the whole thing even though he was 'sooooo tired'?? Lol. Anyone else's DP's a Teen Mon fan in denial?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (30-07-2015),Mamasupial  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Frankenmum My DH is the same. He's always saying "why do you watch this" but yet he sits right there next to me watching lol. He even knows all there names, he likes cate & tyler & maci, ask him about the others "oh that amber, janelle & leah (from teen mom 2) I can't stand" don't even get him started on Farrah, lmfao, I think it's hilarious 😂

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (31-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How does Farrah even have fans? They must be emotionally unstable too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (31-07-2015),Butterflybabe  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree Gracie's Mum :-D

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflybabe For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (30-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I watched Farrah's original 16 and pregnant episode the other day and she had the same awful attitude back then. It wasn't as bad but she was still mean and horrible to her family and friends. All her cheerleader team mates turned on her after word spread that she was pregnant, but I think they were probably using any excuse to get rid of her.

The mum has had a lot of plastic surgery too, and I am guessing she is on some sort of medication now because she seems really drowsy and speaks slowly but this wasn't the case back in the original episode.

Such a weird family, I think it all stems from the mum. Wonder what the grandma was like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tissuebox View Post
    They have signed up for another season! I love this and am so lame I have read Ambers and Farrahs book and just started Macis

Does anyone watch teen mom 2 with jenelle, kailyn etc?
    I have them and teen mom 3 set to record on our foxtel box.

Hubby is usually on his computer when watching it. He is always asking "why do you watch this $hit" but he set it all up for me lol. He won't watch it especially after Alex's (I think that was her name in teen mom 3) melt down the other night...

Also can't stand Farrah. What's with the neighbor ?? Does she not realize she has a mum?