+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    Farrah is a horrible person. I would love to know what has made her hate the world. If she can't stand her mum, why does she spend time with her? Every time her mum speaks she rolls her eyes. She is so horrible!
    Completely agree! She's so rude. Her mother is a piece of work as well but at least she does try. Farrah gives her nothing. I want to skip everything to do with Farrah but she's such a train wreck I can't help watching. What was with the photo shoot she organised for her daughter?! It seemed so odd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I find it really hard to watch any of Farrah's interactions, I can't believe the way she has so much disdain for most people, especially her Mum and when she's questioned as to why, the reasons don't ever seem to warrant that much disdain. Admittedly her Mum's has some issues and their relationship was very tumultuous, but the anger Farrah holds onto is excruciating to watch.

And on another note, thank goodness for seatbelts!!! Macy's accident, whoa, thank goodness she and Bentley had their belts on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hate Gary the first few episodes when he's like do u see us together? He is so emotionally abusive!

I love Catelyn and Tyler but I wish they finished school etc because the money from being on TV will eventually run out. Hope that makes sense.

I'm only up to Ep 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's obvious why they brought Farah back this season, it's because she has so many issues and is such a horrible person that they knew it would be good for ratings.

I feel sorry for her daughter. Farah treats her like an adult eg for her birthday they did indoor sky diving then went out later in the night to a Japanese restaurant and poor Sophia fell asleep at the table. Not very suitable for a 5/6 year old birthday.

What do you think about Tyler's comments regarding catelyn being overweight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    I find it really hard to watch any of Farrah's interactions, I can't believe the way she has so much disdain for most people, especially her Mum and when she's questioned as to why, the reasons don't ever seem to warrant that much disdain. Admittedly her Mum's has some issues and their relationship was very tumultuous, but the anger Farrah holds onto is excruciating to watch.

And on another note, thank goodness for seatbelts!!! Macy's accident, whoa, thank goodness she and Bentley had their belts on!
    I couldn't believe when Maci was talking to Ryan that he doesn't always use a car seat for Bentley - I hope the fact that both Maci and himself have been in revert accidents is a bit of a wake up call.

I felt for Catelynn - so much focus on her weight! Poor love.

Farrah is so awkward during interactions with people - she just seems so unable to relate normally with anybody. Photo shoot was weird. Pasta sauce business with her mum is odd too - if she can stand her mum, why is she so involved...and what's with her neighbour - a stand in mum type thing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just couldn't help myself on this one... Totally obsessed with this show!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is the season you are all talking about in foxtel? When??? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCreamingSoda View Post
    Is the season you are all talking about in foxtel? When??? X
    Sundays on Foxtel.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

RedCreamingSoda  (07-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbleyhorse View Post
    I couldn't believe when Maci was talking to Ryan that he doesn't always use a car seat for Bentley - I hope the fact that both Maci and himself have been in revert accidents is a bit of a wake up call.

I felt for Catelynn - so much focus on her weight! Poor love.

Farrah is so awkward during interactions with people - she just seems so unable to relate normally with anybody. Photo shoot was weird. Pasta sauce business with her mum is odd too - if she can stand her mum, why is she so involved...and what's with her neighbour - a stand in mum type thing?
    Farah and the neighbour is a weird relationship. Farah doesn't seem to have any friends or hang out with anyone her own age. I wonder if she is still with that boyfriend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TeBe View Post

What do you think about Tyler's comments regarding catelyn being overweight?
    I think his heart's in the right place (as in he wants Catelyn healthy) but his delivery sucks. I felt awful watching them all bombard her at the dinner table, they went a bit ott.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (07-07-2015)