+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    what a b!t(h! None of her business & a slap in the face.

I was induced for DDs birth & assisted with forceps. One of my work mates made a comment about how some people aren't ment to be parents/Natural selection/I should have DIED!!!

Idiots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Wow, I'm gobsmacked at the heartlessness and thoughtlessness of some people. That is totally alien to me. Please try not to let these idiots bring you down. 😔

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so hurtful. I can't believe she would say such things. It sounds to me like she doesn't understand the whole process and people shouldn't comment when they have no idea. I have two step children but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have our own children as well. Life is precious and if we have the abilities to add more life to our lives,and ivf helps us do that then yes we should do it. I hate it when people say, "some people just aren't meant to have children" .and they say it all smug and happy like the fact should just be accepted. But easy to say when you have already had kids.id like them to Try saying that when they have no biological children and not do everything in their power to birth their own child and be a mother. And i love my step kids and they are my family but I'm not ignorant,i know they have their mum and i can't replace that. And i would love to experience that bond of mother and child.
    You just really need surrounds yourself with positive people and block out those that don't support you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lausey81 For This Useful Post:

DT75  (03-07-2015)