+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Love Coles little explorers. My fave nappies!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Coles little explorers are great quality but a little on the small side. Same with the Aldi ones. I've also tried Treasures I think it is from chemist warehouse. You can get them on special for $11-12. I am yet to try the comfy bots but will be next time we need nappies.
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 30-06-2015 at 00:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i converted from huggies to comfy bots with my eldest, back then comfy bots only came in toddler and up so my ds1 used huggies til he fit comfy bots,
    I love comfy bots and ds2 went in them from birth,

I brought 1 packet of aldi and never again, horrid fit, annoying and ds2 leaked out of them plus they stink.

Theyre the same price per nappy as comfy bots so I stick with comfy bots, ive yet to find any cheaper per nappy than comfy bots

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll give comfy bots a try next time. Now that DD has gone up to the toddler size, I can't justify spending $23 for a 72 pack of Little Explorer (same price as a 90 pack crawler in Little Explorer) when I can get 100 Comfy Bots for $22.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to poisonapple For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (30-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all!

I wondered about smell. As I find with the Huggies there is very little odour, especially in the morning after a night of pee.
    When I've been around friends kids in disposables I've noticed a pee smell particularly with those that use Aldi.

Do you find you need to change more often using the cheaper brands, aldi, comfy bots etc

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Bought some comfy bots today. I'll let you know how they go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use comfy bots too. I like them, never leaked unless he's ready for the next size up. I've also tried babylove and little explorers, I think they are all pretty comparable really so stick to the cheaper comfy bots.

I do find they have a bit more of an odour than huggies, however I've also used babylove in the past and found them to be the same odour wise. Unless his nappy is super full I don't notice it (and by then he needs a change anyway). I don't need to change him more often though, just the same as I normally would.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We do Aldi during the day and Huggies overnight.

I've found nothing holds the wee overnight like Huggies - anything else, and bub is screaming at 5:30am cos he's sopping wet!

The is a bit more of an odour with Aldi ones (and any non-Huggies brand by comparison), but most of the time during the day he needs a change at that point anyway.