+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ahaha I remember when I realised what Kinnicky was talking about in Grease; definitely not the first few times I saw it as a kid but when I was older it made sense (hey when I first saw grease I didn't get half of it rizzos pregnancy etc I just liked the singing and dancing) :-)

Not a movie but I thought the song "bad moon on the rise" line was "don't go out tonight; it's bound to take your life... there's a bathroom on the right". I imagined the person thought they had to go to an outside dunny so the singer helpfully let's them know there's one inside

Friend at work sings "well I don't like Kimmy tonight" instead of "I don't know why I came here tonight" in that stick in the middle song. Poor Kimmy.

In that movie Bowfinger there's a scene where Heather Graham shows fake Eddie Murphy her boobs and he says "awesome". I thought he said "go wash them" and I was like wtf?? Lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mmaf For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (04-07-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Spiders and clothes lines!
    By li'l mac in forum House & Gardens
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-06-2015, 13:53
  2. Evap lines on First Response
    By Chacingdreams in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 28-02-2015, 21:41