+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dizzy82 I think it may have been from blast but it didn't take a whole three weeks either, it was probably about 3 weeks from epu.
    Not my first pregnancy. Ive had a rough road: 2 stillborn sons (26 wks and 20 wks), one mc and two chemicals. But this is my first with dr m so feeling good
    Sounds like you and I are on the same protocol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jeb8303 - don't give up. When I started this thread I had no idea what was around the corner. I'm now almost 10wks pregnant! It took 7 cycles to see those two pink lines, but we didn't give up and made it in the end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @cevepa & @freakedout44

Definitely not giving up... We have been told we may need to use donor eggs (combine that with already having MFI and it is greatfp fun) but I'm not ready to give up on my own eggs yet...

I just wish, like all of you I am sure, that it wasn't so hard for us when it comes so easy to others 😓

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jeb803 I'm in the same position Hun. Going for stim cycle 3 soon with donor sperm and was told to consider using donor eggs. It's a tough road. Big hugs!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

jeb8303  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by freakedout44 View Post
    @jeb8303 - don't give up. When I started this thread I had no idea what was around the corner. I'm now almost 10wks pregnant! It took 7 cycles to see those two pink lines, but we didn't give up and made it in the end!
    Oh @freakedout44 that's amazing and gives me hope

I'm back to drawing board starting fresh cycle this week first scan Monday 😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BB77
    I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. Yes once you get the immune stuff sorted, things seem to work out, plus Dr M monitors everything closely. Wishing you a happy and uneventful 9 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Dizzy82. All the best to you too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Know just how you feel @freakedout44. It's been 7 years since we first started and I'm just starting again after a 5.5 year break (mostly out of our control). I'm nervous, excited and a lot scared. We were the first of our friends to be PG but unfortunately it didn't make it past 7 weeks. Now we're the last couple to have kids. It's heartbreaking and so isolating. Glad I found this site and forum, makes me feel a bit less alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, it's great to hear all of your stories. It gives us a lot of hope!
    We have had 5 fresh cycles of IVF with great numbers of eggs and initial fertilisation, but unfortunately after day 3 the numbers decline so we only get 1-2 embryos to transfer and none to freeze. We had success after our 3rd cycle but unfortunately that ended at 6w5d and success again after our 5th cycle but that ended very recently at 9w.
    It's just hard to keep positive.