+ Reply to Thread

Default Pregnant with #2 naturally, 1st was IVF

Hi Ladies,

Just after a bit of advice/reassurance. I just found out I am pregnant with baby number 2. My first baby was an IVF baby and I've fallen naturally this time which was a nice surprise.

I am only about 6 weeks along and no real symptoms as yet. I did have a little bit of spotting yesterday which has now stopped (very light pale pink).

Anyway I guess I am just after experiences for anyone that may have been pregnant through IVF as well as falling naturally and did you were your pregnancies different?

I never had any spotting with my first pregnancy and I was on progesterone support until 12 weeks so it was all a little different....

SE Qld
    Hi there, congratulations on your pregnancy! We took 2 years to fall pregnant with our eldest, with attempts at icsi, ivf, an ectopic (lost a tube) and then fell pregnant the following month on a FET. 2nd time we had 2 unsuccessful FETs before falling pregnant naturally unexpectedly. I am now 5 weeks pregnant with what will hopefully progress to be our 3rd child (happened on the second month of trying). I didn't find any difference with the pregnancies - I also was on progesterone for the start of the IVF pregnancy. I had a little spotting with that one but not with my second so I guess that is one difference. Best of luck with your pregnNcy - enjoy your little miracle!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BBB For This Useful Post:

Cant wait to be a mummy  (01-07-2015)