+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would if the service offered included where to put storage solutions in the house ie. Lay out help where to put storage options such as coat rack, daily handbag placement etc. almost a bit of interior designer help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beetlegeuse For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No...because I'd most likely..actually definitely not stick to the advice and things wouldn't stay in their place.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ProudMumma34 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I wouldn't. The thing with de-cluttering is it's a very personal thing. It's up to the person culling to decide what is in or out so I'm not sure what role the person would hold? What would they actually do? I know you say help declutter but how?
    It would be about making the person really think about what they did and did not need.

Eg I know you bought that coat while you lived overseas and it has good memories, but it has a hole in it and doesn't match any of your other clothes, do you really need that? - be their voice of reason.

Or I know you paid $80 for that mascara but it's 3 years old and you have 3 others you use more. And that bottle of toner you have there, I know it's 1/2 full but you don't have blonde hair anymore. Do you think you will go back to blonde in the next year? No? Well get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    I would if the service offered included where to put storage solutions in the house ie. Lay out help where to put storage options such as coat rack, daily handbag placement etc. almost a bit of interior designer help.
    It would absolutely include this. Storage solutions are also a key to being organised, like a dedicated tray or folder for bills when you bring them in from the letterbox. It means you don't have post laying everywhere and I'd suggest that 5-10 minutes every night be dedicated to sorting, paying and filing bills.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Beetlegeuse  (28-06-2015),delirium  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Nope but I have family members that should.