+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ugh. Why are they changing the layout of their stores now? Hate it. The cash registers are in the middle of the store and everything is just everywhere. What was wrong with the checkouts being at the exits? That made sense.
    If it ain't broke.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

almai  (13-05-2016),hakuna matata  (13-05-2016)

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Ugh. Why are they changing the layout of their stores now? Hate it. The cash registers are in the middle of the store and everything is just everywhere. What was wrong with the checkouts being at the exits? That made sense.
    If it ain't broke.....
    Can't agree more!!! My favourite Kmart has been ruined this week!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hakuna matata For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The Kmart near my Mums place has been like this since before Christmas!

The self serve lines were massive because no one clicked where the actual registers were. Plus there was no staff to tell people where to go

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wissa For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna matata View Post
    Can't agree more!!! My favourite Kmart has been ruined this week!
    I know right....they should have just left it the way it was, for some reason everything now looks like junk...I used to walk out with a trolley full of stuff not anymore. I gave feedback to one of the staff at my local store to tell the idiot/s who thought of this layout to change it back & then they'll get people spending more $ as we'll actually be able to find something where its meant to be!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skye76 For This Useful Post:

mim  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skye76 View Post
    I know right....they should have just left it the way it was, for some reason everything now looks like junk...I used to walk out with a trolley full of stuff not anymore. I gave feedback to one of the staff at my local store to tell the idiot/s who thought of this layout to change it back & then they'll get people spending more $ as we'll actually be able to find something where its meant to be!
    Don't shoot me but I actually do not mind the layout or the registers. In saying that our Kmart is not super busy so a few less registers does not matter.

It took a little to get used to where things are put but mone has a nice circle you can walk around. Start with kids clothes/baby stuff and walk around to kids toys/bedroom stuff. To kids outdoor. To camping and other outdoor. Back to stationery/dvds/adult books. Then outdoor house stuff/inside stuff followed by kitchen stuff. Mens clothing is on the kid side just inside the circle. Women's on the other side. It's easier to find DS in the open area in the middle. And the staff at my store are all 'meh' about checking all your stuff so no lineups out the door.

They have enough staff at the self serve to help out.

Maybe my store is just an exception as it is not a super popular/busy one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Don't shoot me but I actually do not mind the layout or the registers. In saying that our Kmart is not super busy so a few less registers does not matter.

It took a little to get used to where things are put but mone has a nice circle you can walk around. Start with kids clothes/baby stuff and walk around to kids toys/bedroom stuff. To kids outdoor. To camping and other outdoor. Back to stationery/dvds/adult books. Then outdoor house stuff/inside stuff followed by kitchen stuff. Mens clothing is on the kid side just inside the circle. Women's on the other side. It's easier to find DS in the open area in the middle. And the staff at my store are all 'meh' about checking all your stuff so no lineups out the door.

They have enough staff at the self serve to help out.

Maybe my store is just an exception as it is not a super popular/busy one?
    lol all good luv...I might go this w/e & try & workout the layout with my local store some of the women's wear is amongst home ware

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skye76 View Post
    lol all good luv...I might go this w/e & try & workout the layout with my local store some of the women's wear is amongst home ware
    Well that is just rubbish and I would be annoyed at that!

It did take some time for them to get the layout right. Also, mine seem to have an area behind the registers which has a mish mash of the popular items.

Also I think they need to have layout maps around as they have gotten rid of the visible ceiling signs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea about the signs🖒I'll definitely be looking behind the registers now tx☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Counting down the days now until I get my very own hidey-hole on my doorstep.
    So close I can walk there.
    PHAHAHA, as if!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally, a diagnosis.
    Attached Images

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

almai  (26-05-2016),Nafsika  (21-05-2016),Phony  (21-05-2016),zoz  (22-06-2016)