+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 88 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I buy most of my clothes from Kmart...mind you they're only basics because I don't like a lot of the plus size fashion stuff at the moment.

I've bought 2 cheap dinner sets from there and they've both been decent quality. Our microwave is from there too.

The only problem with Kmart is that it's on the other side of town (a whole 15 minutes away ) so I rarely go there.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I'll have to check out the toothbrushes...dh chews through those. Quite literally!

Love kmart. Always end up buying stuff when I'm there. The clothes are great for childcare too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kmart just opened recently within walking distance and lately on average I'm spending $60 a week 😁

I bought some winter pjs that are so friggen comfortable! I also love the chevron pattern linen they sold a little while back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    I'll have to check out the toothbrushes...dh chews through those. Quite literally!

Love kmart. Always end up buying stuff when I'm there. The clothes are great for childcare too.
    Sorry to derail tge thread.

Can I just ask, what other clothes do children wear at other times when they're not at childcare?

I wouldn't be able to tell you where ds clothes have come from that I dress him in from day to day. I've found the quality of clothes to be as good as anywhere else.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Sorry to derail tge thread.

Can I just ask, what other clothes do children wear at other times when they're not at childcare?

I wouldn't be able to tell you where ds clothes have come from that I dress him in from day to day. I've found the quality of clothes to be as good as anywhere else.

My son wears a mix of kmart/big w/target/best and less stuff. I find the kmart stuff doesn't wash as well so I send him to day care in it, figuring it will end up stained any way. The target stuff I like to keep for home unless it's basic trakkies and tees.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    It's the price of the clothes rather than the quality. I also use a lot of ds's hand me downs from his cousin for childcare too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    My son wears a mix of kmart/big w/target/best and less stuff. I find the kmart stuff doesn't wash as well so I send him to day care in it, figuring it will end up stained any way. The target stuff I like to keep for home unless it's basic trakkies and tees.
    I've found no difference in how they wash to other more expensive clothing. It may be because my ds has gone through 00000 to size 2 in 15 months though

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (27-06-2015),snowqu33n  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg stop. I'm hitting Kmart tomo AM ASAP. copper lamp

Thanks
    Reviews
    The copper lamp sold out of most stores in a matter of days I think. They had gorgeous copper candle holders as well and they were snapped up quickly too. I wonder if they are getting more? Hope so!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    The copper lamp sold out of most stores in a matter of days I think. They had gorgeous copper candle holders as well and they were snapped up quickly too. I wonder if they are getting more? Hope so!
    Ours will be restocking both this week apparently.