+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    I know! I hate them.
    Every single globe that was ever brought into this house has smashed but the kids wouldn't leave without them. They're for the Christmas dinner table decor and that's it.
    Why don't they make plastic ones instead?
    They're kiddy magnets.
    Exactly!! They should be plastic! Little hands LOVE them and I have never bought any, also never had any as a kid, but when I saw them at kmart a few weeks ago I Thought they were so cute so got one each for my boys, and then I found my youngest with blood all over his little hands 😢😢😢

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

Phony  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by almai View Post
    Attachment 75512

Got a few small stocking fillers for DS and a usb for me
    that USB is so cute! perfect little stocking filler or cute gifts for colleagues etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I want some new Christmas decorations but my bank account is telling me "DON'T YOU DARE GO TO KMART". I'm trying to justify it by telling myself 'at least it's not Myer!'

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Aanya  (22-11-2015),almai  (21-11-2015),CakeyMumma  (21-11-2015),Moxy  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by acerbaby View Post
    I bought 2 of these to use as bedside tables but haven't set them up yet. Now i am worried they might be too big?
    They are 50cm squaredAttachment 71922
    I know this is old but did you end up using them? They look like they'd be perfect for me. Do they still carry them?
    What are they called? Sorry for all the questions 😅

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianKangaroo View Post
    I know this is old but did you end up using them? They look like they'd be perfect for me. Do they still carry them?
    What are they called? Sorry for all the questions 😅
    Industrial side table

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Today for $30 I got dd a denim skirt, t shirt and ds a pair of shorts. Kmart boys shorts are great bc they have the adjustable waist and really soft cotton.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm absolutely loving my new Turkish Beach towel. I road tested it yesterday when we were at the beach and I'm going to get the while family one now. Love that it's so light weight and really big, it wrapped around my body 3 times like a bath sheet size but less bulky and cumbersome. Washed it with no pilling and residue etc. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1448159837.143026.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Californication  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    I'm absolutely loving my new Turkish Beach towel. I road tested it yesterday when we were at the beach and I'm going to get the while family one now. Love that it's so light weight and really big, it wrapped around my body 3 times like a bath sheet size but less bulky and cumbersome. Washed it with no pilling and residue etc. Attachment 75568
    I might have to add these to my Kmart excursion shopping list. Would be great for the kids school swimming lessons! Their bags wouldn't be so heavy LOL.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I might have to add these to my Kmart excursion shopping list. Would be great for the kids school swimming lessons! Their bags wouldn't be so heavy LOL.
    Good idea! I didn't think of School swimming lessons, but that would certainly make things less bulky in the bag, that's for sure. They come in various colours too, so maybe I should get each child a different colour so they know who's who's (just got to avoid the fighting over who gets what colour, haha).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    Good idea! I didn't think of School swimming lessons, but that would certainly make things less bulky in the bag, that's for sure. They come in various colours too, so maybe I should get each child a different colour so they know who's who's (just got to avoid the fighting over who gets what colour, haha).
    It would! Poor DS (6) struggled with his heavy backpack and a swimming bag! And even though I bought a good swimming bag, it's already got a little tear in it from the weight of a heavy wet towel.