+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Does it just go to your closest store to fill the online order?

I was going to order the items I wanted to do the girls room makeover but I think I'll just go in store and get what I want then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    has anybody successfully purchased the white faux sheepskin rug for $19? my local seems to be perpetually sold out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I found a doona cover for ds1 birthday yesterday. Hopefully it will still be there next pay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelljm View Post
    Does it just go to your closest store to fill the online order?

I was going to order the items I wanted to do the girls room makeover but I think I'll just go in store and get what I want then!
    No there are allocated stores in each state. Orders are allocated to the stores who are showing they have quantities of the items you ordered. Unfortunately the stock on hand numbers that shows what stores have what stock and the quantities are never right. Our store for instance has a high theft rate so our stock on hand figures are way off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmyboys82 View Post
    No there are allocated stores in each state. Orders are allocated to the stores who are showing they have quantities of the items you ordered. Unfortunately the stock on hand numbers that shows what stores have what stock and the quantities are never right. Our store for instance has a high theft rate so our stock on hand figures are way off.
    Ah ok, well I ordered it 3 weeks before his birthday so hopefully in plenty of time!

I'm waiting for an email for the wooden bench with the flower pots in the ends come in stock, need to order that online though as I have a tiny car and there's no way it'd fit. The rest of the things I'm wanting, I can just grab next week in store

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A friend bought this for my sons bday from kmart,

What on earth can I do with it? I am not one for ornaments etc. the Aqua one MIGHT be able to hold a couple of books in it but the smaller one wouldn't.

Help!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1441579581.976228.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    could you just use it as a drawer tidy? like depending on the proportions etc but it could be handy for organizing a messy drawer?? otherwise sorry, I got nothing lol. I'm the same as you, hate clutter and ornaments etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    could you just use it as a drawer tidy? like depending on the proportions etc but it could be handy for organizing a messy drawer?? otherwise sorry, I got nothing lol. I'm the same as you, hate clutter and ornaments etc.
    Lol I can't stand little trinkets and ornaments. Just dust collectors to me. Thing is that they don't even match his room, not that it has a theme but he does have 'dusty' crophopper wall stickers so there is a fair bit of orange, red and grey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    😂😂
    I'm the same as you...trinkets and ornaments are just catch catchers = more work for me. I'm down with clean, uncluttered surfaces all the way!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

SAgirl  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can paint them? Hang them on the wall and display toys maybe? Otherwise take them back for instore credit and buy something your ds needs / re gift (if you're ok doing that)