+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    It now has pride of place in our loungeroom. Hubby actually moved a family portrait to put it up! Hahahaha
    That actually made me LOL. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hell with the family portrait, IT'S MEERKATS ON FREAKIN' MOPEDS!!!

Totally reasonable.

I might have to go back and get it, and to hell with the boys' approval. They're 3 & 5 and eat boogers, they have no taste.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (08-08-2015),CakeyMumma  (08-08-2015),Mezmerised  (08-08-2015),MrsLA  (08-08-2015),Phony  (08-08-2015),Shells85  (30-09-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Pulling things back on track... I bought this last night. It is so awful. I hate it. I hate it so much that I adore it and I had to have it. It makes me laugh uncontrollably! Attachment 72189
    Omg we need this for our kitchen! My mum got us this huge garish picture of 5 kittens in teapots from an opp shop. It is so ugly! But I was too polite to tell her I hated it as she put in so much effort to get it home. We are on the lookout for something to replace it.

Speaking of rampant consumerism my mum purposely goes to the opp shop to buy something, anything, and brings us home all this stuff we don't need. Drives me crazy. It doesn't need to be brand new to be wasteful.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pulling things back on track... I bought this last night. It is so awful. I hate it. I hate it so much that I adore it and I had to have it. It makes me laugh uncontrollably! Attachment 72189
    I can honestly say I've never thought something is so awful that i have to have it! Lol! :')

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son insisted this had to be in his new room, I freaking hate it!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (08-08-2015),Moxy  (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wow this thread definitely derailed in the hours I was asleep.

Back on track, I love kmart so much I was browsing their website last night noting down things I'm going to buy next pay day.

Add to that, bought ds the geometric lounge yesterday and he loves it. Such a cute little lounge

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Wow this thread definitely derailed in the hours I was asleep.

Back on track, I love kmart so much I was browsing their website last night noting down things I'm going to buy next pay day.

Add to that, bought ds the geometric lounge yesterday and he loves it. Such a cute little lounge

Is that the flip out sofa? I really want to get a couple but I actually think they're on the expensive side (by Kmart standards). I've been bargaining with Kmart in my head saying if they drop the price to $15, I'll get one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Is that the flip out sofa? I really want to get a couple but I actually think they're on the expensive side (by Kmart standards). I've been bargaining with Kmart in my head saying if they drop the price to $15, I'll get one.
    I got the clearance one ( model before the geometric one came out, blue and white with a forest camping kinda theme) for $16!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Yeah the flip out sofa. Compared to the cost licensed ones and the cost of the ones at big w I was happy to pay the $24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin275 View Post
    Yeah the flip out sofa. Compared to the cost licensed ones and the cost of the ones at big w I was happy to pay the $24.

I'm an absolute tight ar$e 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default **spin off** Kmart appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Can I just clarify I'm not suggesting people should pay $145 for towels (I don't even know what they actually cost I was going from memory) but it was mentioned purely in response to the outrage at people selling Kmart products on eBay.
    I couldn't care less if someone sells something from Kmart on eBay, but at least say it is Kmart brand like one of the sellers did. I'm shocked someone would pay $42 for an item listed as Kmart brand that is $19 in Kmart store but then maybe they don't live near Kmart?
    Last edited by BigRedV; 08-08-2015 at 12:58.