+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Have you tried a terrarium? They are easy to over water but hard to kill through lack of watering and are a great focal piece.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up buying the copper dish rack, fruit bowl and utensil holder thing today 😊 also got one of those old style filament bulbs for the pendant light

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I bought these fake plants (below) and they actually look good. I think it's because they're not too big. Some of the bigger ones looked really bad. I liked the look of the lavender online but they were hideous irl

Attachment 71946
    I have these on the windowsill in my toilet. After 2/3 years they have just started to fade

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I went to Noarlunga they had toddler beds and heaps more stuff DH said no to everything lol. We can't afford anything so I just window shop HAHAHAHA!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nothing to do this afternoon - might go kmart browsing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Our local K-Mart has a lovely display in their window of stuff that is in the catalogue starting tomorrow. They don't however have any of it in the store as they wont be selling it until tomorrow when the catalogue sale starts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    I did this yesterday! was pleasantly surprised my crappy little Kmart actually had some worthy items. finally!! was mostly outdoorsy type stuff, lots of the imitation Acapulco chairs and little tables and sofas to match. I also saw an Adirondack chair in a display with an advertised price but couldn't see any floor stock when I wandered around. the rest of the homewares were rubbish. oh I saw a nice queen size quilt cover/coverlet. didn't buy anything but was pleasantly surprised with the increase in decent stock for once. my Kmart is usually rubbish!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Too many posts to read through, so sorry if this has been asked about already, but does anyone have the kids coat/hat rack? Is it fairly sturdy? Been looking for a decent one for ages and saw Kmart have one, but it's a bit of a hike to our nearest Kmart, so want to check the quality before I think about going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally found the copper clock in store, but it's fast. At first I thought I set it wrong but it's definitely fast! Argh! Now to return it and no doubt there will be none in stock!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    Our local K-Mart has a lovely display in their window of stuff that is in the catalogue starting tomorrow. They don't however have any of it in the store as they wont be selling it until tomorrow when the catalogue sale starts.
    Everything was being set up in my store and available to buy It was crazy busy!