+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Popped into my local kmart this morning around 9am and they had just restocked the jute rugs - 4 big ones and 4 small ones on the shelf. I've been wanting for ages so grabbed a big one ($39 - yay!!). Popped back in there 2 hours later as I'd forgotten something, and there was only 1 small one left!

They also had the triangle shadow boxes too, so I grabbed one of them, and also metal cloud shelves from the kids dept.... may have spent more than I intended...ooops!
    I love this rug! It would be perfect for our lounge room, so I think I'm going to have to buy one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been trying to stay out of this thread!

Except I went to Kmart yesterday to get blockout blinds (enough for 5 rooms for $200!) and ended up also getting spare pillows, a pineapple doorstop, a super cute sun cushion, a pair of shoes for DD & a couple of maternity t shirts. All for $48.

So it begins.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well. My sister and i almost got kicked out of our local kmart today.

... Long story short, they lied about new stock. Said they didnt have something even tho i saw it! So i called them out on it and the dude over reacted lol.

Travelled to a different kmart and got almost everything we wanted! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

BerryDelicious  (11-07-2015),CakeyMumma  (10-07-2015),Frankenmum  (10-07-2015),grace  (11-07-2015),Lincolns mummy  (10-07-2015),LoveLivesHere  (10-07-2015),Mokeybear  (10-07-2015),monnie24  (10-07-2015),Phony  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post

... Long story short, they lied about new stock. Said they didnt have something even tho i saw it! So i called them out on it and the dude over reacted lol.

Travelled to a different kmart and got almost everything we wanted! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!
    How did you know they were releasing stuff? Haha!! That's hilarious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post

Wow I'm surprised you were treated that way! How rude!! That wouldn't happen in our store.

There is a big home sale coming up next month that lots of that new stuff is coming in for. I'm already planning my layby!! So much great stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I've been trying to stay out of this thread!

Except I went to Kmart yesterday to get blockout blinds (enough for 5 rooms for $200!) and ended up also getting spare pillows, a pineapple doorstop, a super cute sun cushion, a pair of shoes for DD & a couple of maternity t shirts. All for $48.

So it begins.
    Ooo i would love to know how the block out blinds go 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **spin off** Kmart appreciation thread

I went in to my Kmart yesterday (just for a browse, ha ha) I ended up picking up the set of two shadow boxes and the new metal lantern, the small one.

I am going to paint the blue shadow box a different colour and also the lantern I want to paint white.

I need to figure out what sort of paint everyone uses to paint their shadow boxes.
    Last edited by PinkPrint; 11-07-2015 at 16:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPrint View Post
    I went in to my Kmart yesterday (just for a browse, ha ha) I ended up picking up the set of two shadow boxes and the new outdoor candle lantern, the small one.

I am going to paint the blue shadow box a different colour and also the lantern I want to paint white.

I need to figure out what sort of paint everyone uses to paint their shadow boxes.
    I just used spray paint on mine. If you want the back of the box to be a different color you can gently knock the back out before you paint it, then just super glue it back on when you're done.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

BerryDelicious  (11-07-2015),PinkPrint  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1436599664.154396.jpg

I hate flat pack stuff. This is me giving up on this. HAHA! I'm about to put it in a box for my dad to finish

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (11-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh dear.
    My local Myer and Freedom furniture are closing down to be replaced by Coles and...Kmart!!!!