+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was almost 41 weeks and someone suggested orgasm, hubby gave me 2 in a row and I was in labour 30 mins later... I was never a believer but that has me wondering lol. I think I must have been very ready and that tipped me over the edge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I was in a situation that meant I needed an early medical induction I would be taking raspberry leaf tea, I would see a chiro, I would have acupuncture and use acupressure and I would be hand expressing at least twice a day. I would not really be expecting these things to put me into labour but I would be using them to prepare my body and nudge it in the right direction. I would also be working on my state of mind and keeping my adrenaline down. Good luck. X

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedCreamingSoda For This Useful Post:

akakura  (27-06-2015),BettyV  (27-06-2015),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Naturally induced labour is just called labour.
    Unless your body is ready for it, you won't go into labour at home, no matter what weird and wonderful things you do.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (28-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used castor oil for my first pregnancy. Labour started 5hrs after I took it and DS was born 9hrs later. But I was 40w3d, had also had weekly acupuncture since 36w. It came with nasty diarrhoea and vomiting too. Wouldn't recommend it.

I tried it again for my second pregnancy but it didn't work despite being almost term (39w2d) and 3cm dilated already. I just got the diarrhoea and vom 😒 . apparently it only works about 50% of the time for full term women. And that's what happened for me

Having my waters broken did work though. Labour started 2.5hrs later. DD born after 4 hr intense labour. There is a recent thread about having waters broken that I started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm still preggers here ... Currently 39+1 & only 1cm dilated which sucks... I had tried castor oil, pineapples, walking, sex, nipple stimulation... Nothing worked of course... No even with dilating. My blood pressure went down though!! Well I go back to Dr. In 3 days he's going to check me again & try to kick. Start labor which I'm guessing he'll probably give me a sweep... Hope something happens soon!! I want my love bug 😔😊