Have had the heartbreaking news that our baby is no more. It only happen in the couple of days or day of our first 10 week scan as he measured up to date.
As awful as it is having to deal with this saddness. I don't know what to do next. Miscarry naturally, medicated miscarriage, or the surgery and completly being knocked out.
I really don't think I want the last. I'm in agony trying to work out whether to wait the possible weeks of natural. Or have the medication, which I'm booked in for in a few or so days.
I also have a 2 year old, that I don't want to have to experience this if I'm home alone with him when it strikes, randomly in who knows how long.
This seems so cruel. And I feel for everyone going thru or been thru this. Any advice or experience anyone has would be so much appreciated.