+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Selling Jewelry quickly and getting a good price?

We've had a few unexpected bills this month & I've decided its time to part with some of my old jewelry.

Gold, silver, white gold & diamonds. I never where the stuff anyway & its just a reminder of XH who gave most of it to me. A reminder of the lavish lifestyle he's living while DD & I struggle to pay bills.

Any idea on where to start? How to sell it quickly and get a good price.. want to sell it quickly before I change my mind.

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    no one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are there any second hand jewellery stores near you? They might buy. I'd avoid Cash converters as you won't get much. Have they been valued?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChelleBH For This Useful Post:

BerryDelicious  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm not that I know of. thats a good idea though I will have a look because I havnt considered a 2nd hand jewellery store. Some of the diamonds have certificates if thats what you mean by valued? my research says to expect 25% of retail price?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Is there any antique stores near you?

take it to a few places. Gold is at a good price ATM. I sold some scrap gold for $900 the other week (just a ugly bracelet) for weight! To pay a bill. I often go looking at garage sales etc.

Whoever offers you the most good luck