+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just wanted to check in and see what you think about what happened to me last night? I am 7dpo I had my trigger last friday morning.
    I just wanted to ask a question so last night I woke unbearably neasous i had to go sit by the toilet in the freezing cold because i was about the throw up.. but I had really bad cramps i never actually threw up. Would have been better if I did! But layed in bed with my stomach/uterus cramping for ages. This morning i am still really uncomfortable but not so sick... I'm do you this could have been implementation is was 7dpo excatly.. just wondering what you think? I dont if the cramps me sit or via versus i am hoping its a good sign!
    I have been very good doing my progesterone this cycle so hopefully no early bleedIing..
    Dr said test friday the 1st but I dont know if I will last thinking I'll test Wednesday Am? Thoughts hopes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Does the trigger stay in your system? If do, I wouldn't test early. I got sick when ovulating with my first but not around implantion. I did get cramping though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mamasupial yeah it hangs around for about 7days I have tested before at 10days and its gone so Wednesday will be 12 days from when I had it so thats when I think I'll test. Still crampy and ratger neasous this morning very weird but dont want to read to much into it in case I'm not dont want to get my hopes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    What is your cm like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    What is your cm like?
    Umm.. not really sure progesterone pessaries make it very weird but fairly normal. I dint tend check Cm to much to be honest. I'm still really crampy today.. although these cramps feel like what I have had before about a week before AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Ah....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would me Cm change in early pregnancy?
    Its just fairly slippery and clear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Mine kind of goes a tad greeny? And very creamy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Would me Cm change in early pregnancy?
    Its just fairly slippery and clear?
    Mine is like this too, AF is two days late, my cm usually goes non existent to sticky right before AF

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #7

Hi ladies, would like to join in here..
    So I was diagnosed with pcos after I had a chemical mc last year however I know I've had it for a number years since I was 17 as I've had irregular AF for many years and never had fallen pg prior to last year. My current DP (he has 2 kids from previous marriage) and I have been TTC my #1 seriously for the past 3 months and just this week I've gone to my gp and she has referred me to have bloods to get my egg count etc so I have to wait till my next cycle starts again and get progesterone levels check on cd20. I'm 33 and DP is 36. I feel it is quiet overwhelming and disheartening especially seeing friends and family falling pregnant and having babies.. Just needed somewhere to talk about this with those who understand the struggle
    Last edited by lilsushi; 27-06-2016 at 20:45.