+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I too went private and I'm probably $500 out of pocket all up which isn't bad considering I saw her a few times had pretty much everything tested and it resulted in BFP I was told I dont ovulate as well first month on clomid I ovulated.. So might be worth going private? Like 20 something said you get some of it back from Medicare..

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is probably a silly question but Clomid is prescribed only?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Lizzy it is a prescription only medication. Usually only given by gyno or Fertility drs. But some GP with prescript it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thank you! Have an appointment with a new pregnancy expert end of April. Been TTC since December and had an ultrasound when I was 18 (I'm 33 now) which showed evidence of possible scarring which could be POCS. Been on the pill for 14 years and just got off to TTC. Wondering if the POCS is still evident or I'm just being too impatient?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I don't know that they will give you clomid straight up if you have only been ttc since December.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm not expecting to get Clomid straight up. I just want to get all the necessary tests done to find out if I do have a problem or I'm just missing the mark each month. It's nice to know Clomid is there if needed and that it's worked for so many. First month after being off the pill after 14 years I had a pretty normal period then the next two months I only had two days of red then the last three of only brown and not much either. Not sure what this means.. Which is why I booked in with a FS so I don't waste my time ttc and there's an underlying problem that can be fixed. (God willing)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    It can take a while for cycles to regulate, especially after such s long time on the pill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. Just got an official pcos diagnosis today, confirmed by bloods and ultrasound. I already have 6 kiddies and only had trouble conceiving number 5, fell pregnant naturally after 2 rounds of clomid, fell pregnant without it. Been trying for number 7 a while I thought u was ovulating but my blood results show other wise. My dheas level is 10 and it should apparently be between 1.7 and 9.2

Here is some results below. I want to try anything at this stage and would love to hear some positive stories. What fertility methods helped, how long after assistance did you get pregnant.

Ttc my fiancée first.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461741401.987731.jpg

I don't even know what that means. Here's my fertility notes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm new here so hope I'm posting this correctly!
    I have Pcos
    Got pregnant naturally but found out I had a missed miscarriage at 11weeks. Had surgery on the 01/03/16.
    Got my period on 14/04/16.
    Have been temping my basal temperature each morning and tracking my cervical position and cervical mucus.
    Had sharp pains on 27/04/16 on my left and right side over a couple of days
    Which I thought may of been ovulation.
    Then on the 06/05/16 (last friday) I had a really bad shooting pain in my left side and have had cramps (pulling, tugging and twinges) ever since. (I was thinking maybe implantation... Well hoping)
    For the last two days I've been going to the toliet every hour or so.
    I really am hoping I'm pregnant again but the hpt have been a bfn.
    Maybe I'm testing too soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This thread has gone very quiet.